RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

I don't buy any of it, Ashely didn't sack kinnear, and he would have been happy with his performance. This is all PR spin from the club, total shit imo

Why is he gone then?  If Kinnear is there to take the blame then why not let him keep taking it?  Also how can he be happy with the performance of a man who isn't bringing in cheap players to sell for big profits? ???

I don't buy any of it, Ashely didn't sack kinnear, and he would have been happy with his performance. This is all PR spin from the club, total shit imo

Why is he gone then?  If Kinnear is there to take the blame then why not let him keep taking it?  Also how can he be happy with the performance of a man who isn't bringing in cheap players to sell for big profits? ;)

At some point your fall guy has to take the fall. 

Would Ashley not know the price that was agreed for Cabaye and then he could stop it himself if he wasn't happy?

Well exactly. I can't believe that Kinnear could make a £20m decision without consulting the boss.

This was raised on Twitter with Mark Douglas earlier.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas  3 hrs

Resigned? #nufc sacked Kinnear over Cabaye deal. Details here: http://www.thejournal.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mike-ashley-asked-joe-kinnear-6672931

Steph. ‏@StephNUFC  3 hrs

@MsiDouglas Mark, if Ashley wasn't happy with the fee why did he give it the go ahead or was he mislead by Kinnear?

@StephNUFC He has been v. hands off of late. My understanding is Joe jumped the gun on the deal - undue haste in selling him,

Wesley Fucking Brown ‏@lewisinho  3 hrs

@MsiDouglas @StephNUFC Cabaye said it was already in his contract that he would leave in January?

@lewisinho @StephNUFC It wasn't in his contract. Think there was verbal agreement - but price had to be right

Wesley Fucking Brown ‏@lewisinho  3 hrs

@MsiDouglas @StephNUFC But if everything goes through the owner, then surely Ashley agreed for this fee with PSG?

Why is he gone then?  If Kinnear is there to take the blame then why not let him keep taking it?  Also how can he be happy with the performance of a man who isn't bringing in cheap players to sell for big profits? ;)

Isn't this very early to get rid though?  Also what about my second question?  Apparently the aim of our transfers is purely to buy any cheap player we think we'll be able to sell on for profit.  Kinnear has failed miserably their hasn't he?

Seriously, Ashley is a stingy cunt with no ambition, but he isn't an evil genius weaving his Machiavellian plots behind the scenes.  It seems like no matter what happens people will find a way to conclude that it was exactly what Ashley wanted to happen, he never actually makes mistakes, the man must be one in a million.  I know, not everyone thinks everything he does is some kind of evil plan, but it just seems like there's always a theory for everything and its irritating that's all, it actually gives the fucker more credit then he deserves IMO.

I don't buy any of it, Ashely didn't sack kinnear, and he would have been happy with his performance. This is all PR spin from the club, total s*** imo

Isn't this very early to get rid though?  Also what about my second question?  Apparently the aim of our transfers is purely to buy any cheap player we think we'll be able to sell on for profit.  Kinnear has failed miserably their hasn't he?

Seriously, Ashley is a stingy c*** with no ambition, but he isn't an evil genius weaving his Machiavellian plots behind the scenes.  It seems like no matter what happens people will find a way to conclude that it was exactly what Ashley wanted to happen, he never actually makes mistakes, the man must be one in a million.  I know, not everyone thinks everything he does is some kind of evil plan, but it just seems like there's always a theory for everything and its irritating that's all, it actually gives the f***er more credit then he deserves IMO.

What does it matter if it's through incompetence or a deliberate plan as long as the end result is always Ashley wins and the fans lose out?

Well obviously I hope you're right on the theory of him doing it deliberately as a lead up to selling the club.  I don't believe anything they say either, just don't think it adds up for Ashley to be happy with Kinnears performance over the last year if he plans to stay on.

I don't buy any of it, Ashely didn't sack kinnear, and he would have been happy with his performance. This is all PR spin from the club, total s*** imo

Seriously, Ashley is a stingy c*** with no ambition, but he isn't an evil genius weaving his Machiavellian plots behind the scenes.  It seems like no matter what happens people will find a way to conclude that it was exactly what Ashley wanted to happen, he never actually makes mistakes, the man must be one in a million.  I know, not everyone thinks everything he does is some kind of evil plan, but it just seems like there's always a theory for everything and its irritating that's all, it actually gives the f***er more credit then he deserves IMO.

What does it matter if it's through incompetence or a deliberate plan as long as the end result is always Ashley wins and the fans lose out?

He doesn't always win, that's the point, sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses but in some people's eyes he always wins (as in never makes mistakes).  No it doesn't really matter if the end result is we always lose as fans.  Like I said its just something that iterates me personally because I don't think he deserves the credit of being thought of as some kind of evil genius who never makes a mistake.  He's just a fucking arsehole who doesn't give a shit about the club.  Anyway won't say anything more about it.

Repost:

@SSNRadio: Listen again as Damien Comolli admits interest in #NUFC Director of Football role http://t.co/lZoKOBHA0Q http://t.co/YogGNn4ryT

:lol: Imagine Ashley's face, learning that a guy that has a history of doing well (according to my quick glance at wiki) wants to come in and probably spend some cash.

:lol: He singed Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing for Liverpool, man. Though Ive no idea if he had more input or if it was Dogleish. You'd probably know better than I.

Repost:

@SSNRadio: Listen again as Damien Comolli admits interest in #NUFC Director of Football role http://t.co/lZoKOBHA0Q http://t.co/YogGNn4ryT

:lol: Imagine Ashley's face, learning that a guy that has a history of doing well (according to my quick glance at wiki) wants to come in and probably spend some cash.

:lol: He singed Charlie Adam and Stewart Downing for Liverpool, man. Though Ive no idea if he had more input or if it was Dogleish. You'd probably know better than I.

:lol: Two motherfucking thousand and god damn five, ffs. Nine fucking years later this September, man. Again, how many derby losses and relegations do I have to experience before I'm a Newcastle fan you fucking rat bastards?