RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest neesy111

Two players on loan since this daft old drunk took over. Well done Joe.

Both Carr signings too...

Ohh aye, wasn't like we weren't interested them in the previous year before he arrived.

Two players on loan since this daft old drunk took over. Well done Joe.

Both Carr signings too...

Ohh aye, wasn't like we weren't interested them in the previous year before he arrived.

Aye. Two players where we'd already had links with the agents & player. He's done fuck all.

Judge me on my signings. I heard that silly comment.... what can I attract? I can open the door to any football manager in the world, anyone. That's the difference. I spend my whole life, picking up the phone, talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out. Pick the phone up at any time of day and speak to Arsene Wenger. I can pick the phone up and speak to any manager in the league, any manager in all divisions.

Guest snoopythewriter

Hopefully he's in a deep sleep now, building up the energy he's going to need for the busy day he has ahead of him tomorrow.

Guest palnese

Judge me on my signings. I heard that silly comment.... what can I attract? I can open the door to any football manager in the world, anyone. That's the difference. I spend my whole life, picking up the phone, talking to Alex Ferguson, week in, week out. Pick the phone up at any time of day and speak to Arsene Wenger. I can pick the phone up and speak to any manager in the league, any manager in all divisions.

He actually said that word for word? :lol:

Can't wait 'til this old cunt dies.

He actually said that word for word? :lol:

Can't wait 'til this old cunt dies.

There was a lot more just like it.