RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky  2m

Suggestions that Mike Ashley had been  frustrated by lack of arrivals in last 2 windows. There was a budget. #nufc

you f***ing what?!!

Don't know who Peter Graves is and there will be plenty who think otherwise - but I believe that.

Guest bimpy474

To be honest being in charge of transfers after January is a forlorn job. You don't see department stores employ Santa Claus after  December. He'll be back in time for the next window.;)

Santa in the summer, different :lol:

Suggestions that Mike Ashley had been  frustrated by lack of arrivals in last 2 windows. There was a budget. #nufc

you fucking what?!!

This is purely a reaction to people cancelling their season tickets on mass. Trying to fucking make out it was nothing to do with him.  Fat prick, nobody's falling for it anymore, now fuck off.

Guest bimpy474

you f***ing what?!!

Don't know who Peter Graves is and there will be plenty who think otherwise - but I believe that.

Graves is a SSN presenter and Toon fan.

you fucking what?!!

:lol:

If this is true it's actually more scary than the alternative in a way. Means Ashley actually thought JFK could do a job.

I'd agree. And Joe's limitations when it comes to a conventional DOF role would have become apparent very early.

At the time he was appointed, despite all he was saying, there was word that Joe was not nearly as powerful as he was making himself out to be.

There's always the possibility that this was a genuine resignation. That he got fed up of the restrictions around him, and ended up having a row with the boss.

Guest bimpy474

you fucking what?!!

This is purely a reaction to people cancelling their season tickets on mass. Trying to fucking make out it was nothing to do with him.  Fat prick, nobody's falling for it anymore, now fuck off.

Spot on, although i fear many thickos will fall for it.

you f***ing what?!!

presenter for sky sports, mostly ssn I think.

Guest bimpy474

you f***ing what?!!

presenter for sky sports, mostly ssn I think.

:giggs:

you f***ing what?!!

If this is true it's actually more scary than the alternative in a way. Means Ashley actually thought JFK could do a job.

For a self made very successful man, it was one hell of a f***ing mental decision. What a prat :lol:

well its not like he hasn't made mental decisions before

Yup, his ownership has been littered with decisions that are beyond stupid.

Guest bimpy474

you fucking what?!!

For a self made very successful man, it was one hell of a fucking mental decision. What a prat :lol:

well its not like he hasn't made mental decisions before

That is very true.

Don't believe it for one second, Ashley has got players here pretty quick before and if he wanted to repeat that he would've, JFK or not.

:thup:

This is how I see it, if Ashley wanted players in it would have happened.

you f***ing what?!!

But where exactly are these so-called 'suggestions' coming from? Anyone can 'suggest'. You don't have to have inside knowledge for that.