RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

ashley is footballs howard hughes man

spend 2 years building a scouting and transfer network that works a treat to only be let down by a cretin as manager...simple fix right?  sack the manager and appoint someone good

NOOOOOOOOOOO

the way to rectify the shit season is to keep the shit manager and appoint a lunatic, on the brink of death football dinosaur to be his boss and publicly undermine the shit manager at every turn (which will happen)

recipe for success right there

germs, germs everywhere

Bobby Gould is the one who's said it so probably a good deal worse

Bobby Gould ‏@TheGouldfather 25m

10-05pm Joe Kinnear live on Sportsbar tonight, with his own words.

Oh for fucks sake :lol: Going to get into bed, pull the sheets above my head and hibernate for a few months

It's incredible btw that the club are just letting him go speaking to radio, TV and newspapers without any official club statement coming out.

hey we may get lucky and A) this is all a product of his delusional senile mind

b) he'll get sacked for talking too much

It's incredible btw that the club are just letting him go speaking to radio, TV and newspapers without any official club statement coming out.

No part of this saga makes even the tiniest iota of sense

Can't wait to hear the TalkSport stuff later. Anyone fancy a sweepstake on who's name he'll get wrong next?

I'd take a punt on club secretary Lee Charmander or possibly assistant manager Toby Carvery.

Can't wait to hear the TalkSport stuff later. Anyone fancy a sweepstake on who's name he'll get wrong next?

I'd take a punt on club secretary Lee Charmander or possibly assistant manager Toby Carvery.

He'll refer to himself as the manager.

Massive rant against the written press for making shit up and the fans are racist against cockneys if he's asked about poor reception he's gotten

He's the leader of the club, IP. He's the boss of Newcastle, and now those two can just do what they do.

I bet they've told him to keep it quiet until they do a statement or a presser but the senile old cunt couldn't help but shoot his mouth off about it.

I'm going to start seeing Arsenal on the side. Nothing serious, just on weekends.

:lol: Gonna learn loads of Italian watching Roma.

No conflict of interest there imo. I pull for Roma. And yes, it's almost purely because of their U.S. connections.

I'm going to start seeing Arsenal on the side. Nothing serious, just on weekends.

:lol: Gonna learn loads of Italian watching Roma.

No conflict of interest there imo. I pull for Roma. And yes, it's almost purely because of their U.S. connections.

Bills, Newcastle, USA and Roma. Even I think one of us is an alt.