RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

With Cabaye on his way it makes the sales of Perch and Gosling (planned sale..........) look a little odd. I don't think AP see's Sissoko as a central midfielder.

We must have a couple of first team midfielders lined up, surely?

Whatever happened to the A,B,C list Dekka used to go on about.

We must be up to Z by now.

If this window we have just loaned in Remy and let Cabaye go, surely that makes Kinnear joining us the most pointless exercise ever?

Yup. i'm fairly sure i could have managed it. We brought in a bloke to sign players when we had no intention of signing players. It could only happen here.

With Cabaye on his way it makes the sales of Perch and Gosling (planned sale..........) look a little odd. I don't think AP see's Sissoko as a central midfielder.

That list was probably a list of players we want to sell, not buy.

can't see the relevance of this

can't see the relevance of this

Just mentioned it as we'd be very light on CMF's in the event of a Cabaye sale. Bigi (minimal experience, Tiote (guaranteed to be suspended for chunks of the season and already picked up a knock), Anita (who I like the look of but seems to be taking some time to adapt to the league) and possibly Marveaux who would get steamrollered nine times out of ten unless heavily supported by DM's X2.

That's assuming the Gosling sale is rekindled/he goes elsewhere.

That banner and the stewards feeble attempts to confiscate it, was the only highlight of today's game.

I was wondering why everybody in the Leazes were going mad, standing and pointing towards the front.

That banner and the stewards feeble attempts to confiscate it, was the only highlight of today's game.

what happend?

I missed most of it as I was watching the game but I did see most of the Leazes standing and shouting about something, then I saw 3 or 4 stewards walk into the exit in the East Stand.  I thought that one of them was carrying something folded up in his right hand so my guess is they confiscated the banner.

There was a banner unveiled reading:

Joe Kinnear. Premier Leagua's Number 1 Clown.

The stewards came in and tried to remove it. I think the lads holding it then just stuck it behind the.hoardings

There was a banner unveiled reading:

Joe Kinnear. Premier Leagua's Number 1 Clown.

The stewards came in and tried to remove it. I think the lads holding it then just stuck it behind the hoardings

Should have passed it up behind them, they'd never have been able to get it.

Guest bimpy474

Was he even there? Needs to see the fruits of his long hard summer toil first hand...surely? Oh,  hang on a minute...

He is supposed to be watching a game in Europe and meeting a club President afterwards.

An Idiot Abroad 3.

Was he even there? Needs to see the fruits of his long hard summer toil first hand...surely? Oh,  hang on a minute...

He is supposed to be watching a game in Europe and meeting a club President afterwards.

An Idiot Abroad 3.

Cheers - gave me a much needed chuckle...

Desperate times & that.