Sunderland

Nobody

With the amount of money in top level football these days why aren't clubs appointing someone with the tiniest bit of football knowledge to give them some advice? :lol:

Apart from Mackems and the odd Newcastle fan who will always look at the absolute bleakest scenario for us Di Canio was obviously not going to work. This couldn't have gone any more predictably. Similar to when Brummie called the MoN thing but even more obvious.

To be fair to them, I'm convinced that they would have gone down if they hadn't sacked O'Neill.  Appointing Di Canio, worked for them short term and they might be better off now.

Have to agree with this.

He did what was needed for them.

I hate to say this but it appears the mackems actually have some ambition and won't accept the poor results with PDC has shown

Guest bimpy474

Btw, I was watching Sol Campbell on Sky news earlier who said he would refuse to play for him because of his views.

I always liked big Sol.

Not to doubt Sol but he can say that when he'll never have the chance to prove it.

Guest bimpy474

Loads do seem genuinely gutted over on RTG. Bizarre. Couldn't see the woods for the 0-3-shaped trees.

A lot of our fans still like Pardew, and some still think Ashley has been good for us in some ways.

Loads do seem genuinely gutted over on RTG. Bizarre. Couldn't see the woods for the 0-3-shaped trees.

It's the whole thing though isn't it? Appointing him in the first place you'd know his methods and that frankly he's a bit mental. You either see those through or don't bother employing him. Sure, they've been wank so far but they've brought in over 10 new players and given him 5 matches. It's ridiculous really.

It's the whole thing though isn't it? Appointing him in the first place you'd know his methods and that frankly he's a bit mental. You either see those through or don't bother employing him. Sure, they've been w*** so far but they've brought in over 10 new players and given him 5 matches. It's ridiculous really.

It does appear that way on the face of it but if the players are refusing to play they don't have much choice imo.