Sunderland

Nobody

Pulis not even on the odds list on Sky. Can only hope the ITKs who have got the sacking right are right about Pulis too

It's not going to be Pulis unless Short has suddenly lost his marbles. Can you imagine Pulis with a team full of foreigners?

Yes I can. Bring it on! :lol:

Pulis not even on the odds list on Sky. Can only hope the ITKs who have got the sacking right are right about Pulis too

It's not going to be Pulis unless Short has suddenly lost his marbles. Can you imagine Pulis with a team full of foreigners?

Appointing Di Canio was what exactly? A sign he had a full bag of marbles?

This is the Ellis Short who appointed Roy Keane, Steve (Geordie) Bruce, Martin O'Neil and Paolo Di Canio.

Did he ever have marbles to lose?

Appointing Di Canio was what exactly? A sign he had a full bag of marbles?

We can only dream I suppose.

I remember the good old days in fall 2011 when Bruce was sacked and RTG was soooooo anti-Benitez, and nearly all of them preferred MON.

Hope we embarrass  them next week, but I wouldn't bet on that. New manager bounce and all that.... :rant:

His post match TV bit was pretty damning in itself I thought.

He wasn't for changing, not a single thing, he was 100% right and everyone else was 100% wrong.

You've no wriggle room after that (which he might actually have gambled on ironically) but basically it was "back me or sack me"

It's a shame really, he was doing a great job.