Sunderland

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

They're hilarious like. Are there any other sets of fans that are like this? Say for example, did Man City used to be as bad as they were before they got all the money? Were Spurs like this about Arsenal?

There's something hilariously pathetic about some of their fans. It must be an absolute nightmare being a Sunderland fan that knows what they're talking about. RTG is like if this board was filled with those Buoycuottaz.

They're hilarious like. Are there any other sets of fans that are like this? Say for example, did Man City used to be as bad as they were before they got all the money? Were Spurs like this about Arsenal?

There's something hilariously pathetic about some of their fans. It must be an absolute nightmare being a Sunderland fan that knows what they're talking about. RTG is like if this board was filled with those Buoycuottaz.

not really with City insofar as I can remember they mostly made jibes at Man Utd about being their support being from Manchester as opposed to Man Utd being from London (ie like every other football fan apart from Man Utd fans) and their attendance held up very well even in the 3rd tier.

There is a metro station directly opposite their land fill and they are still using the excuse of no public transport, i bet prior to the sunderland extension opening they envisaged one of their massive shifts in power. (ala Keane, O'Neill, their billionaire owner)

Even with a metro station, people still realise the place is a shit hole.

This is a real show of Status in Marraland.

'I am sitting here comfy as f*** with the gas fire on three bars'

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/crying-shame.849240/page-2

Life in Sunderla.......hang on? A three-bar gas fire? I'm calling bullshit.

EDIT - A quick google shows apparently they did exist. I didnt realise he was posting from 1979.

This is a real show of Status in Marraland.

'I am sitting here comfy as f*** with the gas fire on three bars'

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/crying-shame.849240/page-2

Life in Sunderla.......hang on? A three-bar gas fire? I'm calling bullshit.

EDIT - A quick google shows apparently they did exist. I didnt realise he was posting from 1979.

Sunderland aka 1979.