Sunderland

Nobody

Sima's already having a go about it on there but this needs to be seen,

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/embarrassing-a-mag-no-doubt.905963/#ixzz2z1ghCyFA

:lol: Genuinely beyond words.

Looks like that Dirty Bristow is monitoring this forum again with his post on that thread. :lol:

Guess what is being discussed on Newcastle online lads?

Yes, this thread.

And to think that Mags often accuse us of being obsessed with them.

Every stupid comment on here, and there is a lot, is generally seen as representing every single one of us too.

whats do people think about tonights game?

Hiding

hoping so, but all them 1-0 wins man :anguish:

Fucking no chance this time.  But just in case I've put on £10 for a Sunderland win, draw no bet at 16/1.  Got a free bet for putting it on as well so I can likely get my money back with that when they inevitably lose :)

Bristow is a massive cunt like. A true representative of those lot over there. He alone deserves the relegation coming to them, if there was any justice they'd stay there or go lower and never return to the premiership, just for him and his mindset. A compete backwards, racist, soft, uneducated, scruffy, mong who lies out his arse just to get one over a mag or us in general.

Karma will one day catch up to him, hopefully it's shaped like a lorry and driven by Niall Quinn on one of his benders.

Fucking dirty inbred cunt.

Bristow is a massive cunt like. A true representative of those lot over there. He alone deserves the relegation coming to them, if there was any justice they'd stay there or go lower and never return to the premiership, just for him and his mindset. A compete backwards, racist, soft, uneducated, scruffy, mong who lies out his arse just to get one over a mag or us in general.

Karma will one day catch up to him, hopefully it's shaped like a lorry and driven by Niall Quinn on one of his benders.

Fucking dirty inbred cunt.

:lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Oh right. I clicked on it because I thought it was going to be one of their player's weddings...although I cant explain why I would've wanted to watch that :undecided:

:lol: