Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Walter

Conor Wickham has played for 3 clubs this season. The FIFA Two rule states: Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

Guest neesy111

Conor Wickham has played for 3 clubs this season. The FIFA Two rule states: Players may be registered for a maximum of three clubs during the period from 1 July until 30 June of the following year. During this period, the player is only eligible to play in Official Matches for two clubs.

Permanent transfers marra.

Guest Walter

Can't see that in the rules...

Can't see that in the rules...

You can have as many short term loans as you like.

Evidence: the many other times this has happened

Logically, it was only a point tonight. So why am I nervous? I dont want to rely on Fulham to get wins....

Sunderland are shit though.

Fulham will get one more win. Hull (h) I'd think, at a minimum.

The Sunderland v Cardiff match next weekend is a key fixture. Cardiff play Stoke this weekend and if they win that they go level on points with Norwich (6 ahead of Sunderland assuming Chelsea beat them, and Norwich also get beaten) with 3 games to go. In this case simply a point against Sunderland would be enough in my opinion, Sunderland would still have 9 points to play for but Cardiff then have to play us and Fulham would also have some fixtures where they can gather a few points from.

They aren't dead and buried but they are close. I honestly think the results in the games you mentioned can go anyway and they would probably have to win them all. However Cardiff and Fulham both have similar sets of fixtures where they have games where any result is possible. Next week end in my opinion is when we find out how things will shape up.

They've been much better off in games no one expected them to win. Shite teams at home and they're fucked. Circling the drain atm.

Reading other forums and everyone else has picked up on the fact that City just turn to shit when they play Sunderland.

Shame they're away to Chelsea next.  Don't have Gyan's enormous cock as a striking option this time.

Are these capable of beating Cardiff,West Brom and Swansea?

I really don't think these are dead and buried yet.

They deserve to go down though,winning 6 games out of 33 is shocking.

Their draw tonight, for me, doesn't whatsoever indicate they'll get enough points in those games you mentioned. They've struggled all season in games they "should" win but quite often make it tough for the better teams.

But I've got a funny feeling were going to stop up. Admittedly it might be delirium from no sleep yesterday, a point last night and 7hrs into a night shift but I can just sense it. I think Swansea could be our saviours and us to beat them on the last day sending them down with Norwich and Cardiff...

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/no-i-havent-been-drinking.906543/#ixzz2z7TFbcdn

Here we go lads :lol:  Reckon they'll be talking about europe next season by tomorrow..

This weekend needs to seal it:

Chelsea vs Sunderland

Cardiff vs Stoke

Norwich vs Liverpool

If Chelsea plus either Cardiff or Norwich win, I'd say that'll almost be it. Fulham vs Hull is soon after too.