Guest Roger Kint

Kansas

http://www.crownpartners.com/sites/all/files/Kansas-City.jpg

or

Sunlun

1080241712_3d8c0481ed.jpg

Difficult one.

We all know where he will be living :lol:

Sounds like he's going to announce his decision today. He supposedly has a few other Premier League suitors, but only Sunderland and Fulham have made bids. Guessing it's either going to be Sunderland or he's staying in KC.

Even though they are in the Championship I'd say Fulham arguably have more potential and ambition than Sunderland.

Fulham is London as well, which is a big draw for foreign players. 

Kansas

or

Sunlun

Difficult one.

My work's got an office in Kansas, everyone's always saying it's boring, freezing and backwards as fuck.

Won't need much adaptation time then. Welcome to Sunlun Besler.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought having stayed up they would kick on and bring in some fresh and decent players, but they have literally done nowt. I can't see Poyet staying long to be honest. It seem he doesn't quite have full control RE transfers anway. I reckon he will be the first to walk/be sacked this coming season.

They're stretching it just a tad calling him an international football ace.

Lad looks happy there, sitting having a brew and bit chat about last nights Corrie. Leave Kyle alone video on its way.

Kristan Heneage ‏@KHeneage  8m

LRT: #USMNT defender Matt Besler confirms #SAFC have made an offer for him.

As part of his decision-making process, the 27-year-old has been in constant contact with US head coach Jurgen Klinsmann in recent weeks to discuss any potential move away from Sporting KC. But Besler insisted on Wednesday he feels no real pressure to move away from his hometown club.

"Of course, [Klinsmann] wants his players to go over and try and make it and develop and eventually play for an Arsenal or a Manchester United," said Besler, who has spent his entire five-and-a-half years as a pro with Sporting KC. "But the thing to realize is he doesn't want a player to just go over to Europe and go to a team at the bottom of the standings, and you're sitting on the bench and you're not happy and you don't like the coach. He doesn't just want that.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/07/16/fulham-sunderland-show-interest-no-decision-yet-sporting-kc-matt-besler

He's made mistakes and he paid the price for it. At the end of the day the bloke is out there working and providing a living for him and his family, good on him. He's still earning double what I do as well.

He's made mistakes and he paid the price for it. At the end of the day the bloke is out there working and providing a living for him and his family, good on him. He's still earning double what I do as well.

He's not a real M. Besler you know.

Seriously? You're on 200 notes a week? I can't fault the bloke for getting out there and earning, especially after being on the gravy train of professional football, but that's a hell of a drop.