Sunderland

Nobody

Why does there mongy forum have 10 threads for one player claiming him to be the next messiah

He has an FA Community Shield and leage winrar badge marra whut has Ebola won marra?

Man City must love these guys. How much did they get off them for Adam Johnson? And now Rodwell too? No way Rodwell should still command such a fee, it's preposterous! The man has done nothing at City.

10 goals from midfield last season, which went a huge way to secure our Premier League status. Also, he's had a few decent games against your lot  :whistle:

Di Canio seemed to revive Johnson, seem to remember him being turboshit for a long time and then Di Canio came in and whilst everybody else was pissed off with him, Johnson seemed to embrace it and might have even been captain for a game or two? Or is that all a lie I've made up? :lol:

It's cringe worthy how on RTG they just mention players ll the time and think they are coming to Sunderland. They honestly believe the club is capable of signing anyone

And they call us deluded. A club that is a perennial relegation struggler what makes them think they can get anyone they like. Everything about them is shit

He's a good signing however he is only 1 signing. No good having 1 good player if the rest if your squad is shit and pretty much non existent. It's like how the had Bent and Gyan, good players but everyone else was shit and they got no service.

It's cringe worthy how on RTG they just mention players ll the time and think they are coming to Sunderland. They honestly believe the club is capable of signing anyone

And they call us deluded. A club that is a perennial relegation struggler what makes them think they can get anyone they like. Everything about them is s***

The only thing that gets big players to Sunderland is money, and even then it's almost at gun point forcing them to join. They have no pull whatsoever to players and i'd say that even if I didn't support Newcastle.