Sunderland

Nobody

Such a shame we've beaten Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City etc. Because we'll lose this it would have given him fuck all to stand on, and potentially sparked mayhem. But no, 'no one else could do any better, sing your hearts out for the lads man, howay who cares we just lost to the mackems again- they're shite....toon army toon army'

I genuinely cant take another loss to these filthy, bitter cavemen. Lose this and I will have officially come to the end of my tether with the club. Tonight was horrendous, they were so, so beatable. A 4th loss in a row to this lot and I'm out.

They'll be haring out the blocks and firing many a shot at our crisp packet hands goalie. I can't wait.

Even Jozy will be confident.

Soldado just scored past him so I'd back Jozy's dead great-granny to fancy her chances.

Tell yous what like, I'll be starting drinking at approx. 6am on Sunday morning (line clear after work) and I'm tempted to carry on from then without any sleep and get absolutely steaming. No way I'm sitting through another massacre all sober.

If they do us 3 times on the bounce at our own yard will the city be bedlam all day, probably even toon on toon that night when they've fucked off?

Nah. Pardew will give every one a wave and they'll all swoon back into their seats.