Sunderland

Nobody

f*** me this lot are precious- genuine outrage on Twitter that we might try to sign a keeper with 3 of them injured.

Just like when they all emailed the FA when Remy appealed his suspension last year.

Odd that despite their bravado, they appear sh*t scared of facing our strongest 11 at any time. They were praying for injuries and straight reds last night, believe me.

Really is their cup final this game.

It's not their cup final, It's their f*cking world. We are, and will always be, the raison d'etre for a very large proportion of their following. FTM RTF marra.

Ah well, we're nearly there and the nerves are kicking in  :lol: Why the fuck did I fall in love with football? Not many sports do this to you. I'm never confident with these games and as ever I'll take a draw now.

I hope it's the football that gets the headlines, and not a few hundred cretins who can't hold their ale. 

I'll probably be back on here after the match (depending on the result  :p ) but if not have a great Christmas all.

Ah well, we're nearly there and the nerves are kicking in  :lol: Why the fuck did I fall in love with football? Not many sports do this to you. I'm never confident with these games and as ever I'll take a draw now.

I hope it's the football that gets the headlines, and not a few hundred cretins who can't hold their ale. 

I'll probably be back on here after the match (depending on the result  :p ) but if not have a great Christmas all.

Decent discussions with you and the other decent mackem on here will be appreciated after the match as well, don't be afraid to come back when you've dicked us 3-0 again.

Ah well, we're nearly there and the nerves are kicking in  :lol: Why the f*** did I fall in love with football? Not many sports do this to you. I'm never confident with these games and as ever I'll take a draw now.

Decent discussions with you and the other decent mackem on here will be appreciated after the match as well, don't be afraid to come back when you've dicked us 3-0 again.

That will not happen again, but I'll be back on regardless of the result......but probably not on Sunday due to being rendered insensible by liquor  O0

If feels like both sets of fans are falling over each other to predict a defeat :lol: I'm the same but, looking at it, both sides are shite. The main difference is that Poyet always seems to get his players up for this & tactically has Pardew's number. So logically, it has to be a Sunderland win.