Sunderland

Nobody

Aye :lol:

Man u, Liverpool, Bilbao, Norwich, villa, can't say i knew they tried that with Arsenal, though, wonder how many other teams there are.

Played cricket yesterday with a bloke who was wearing a Sunderland - Feyenoord polo shirt :lol:

Guest GoonerAlexis

In fairness, they actually do have a "friendship" with them (feyenoord)

Probably because they have no chance of actually qualifying for Europe

I've often noticed a feyenoord flag at the SOL, just thought it was their latest infatuation.

Also, I was on the Amsterdam ferry a few years ago right after the derby and the amount of Dutch Newcastle supporters on it was staggering.

mathews is a Celtic reject, no better than williamson  O0

He's decent by SPL standards, but Celtic have better options in that position. Reject is a bit strong though.

All I remember is people bellowing of him to get back into position having wandered way too far forward and not 'tracking back'. Imagine Santon without the final product. So, basically, a welsh Santon.

I've often noticed a feyenoord flag at the SOL, just thought it was their latest infatuation.

Also, I was on the Amsterdam ferry a few years ago right after the derby and the amount of Dutch Newcastle supporters on it was staggering.

You could say it was unbelievable!

You could say it was unbelievable!

Possibly was Unbelievable plus another hundred or so dutchies I'd say.

Guest Geordiesned

Large fire next to Stadium of Light. Fingers crossed the wind catches it and it drifts!  :shifty: