Sunderland

Nobody

Didn't see their game but the mackem in the pub reckoned they were terrible and very fortunate to get a point.

liverpool had 75% of the possession but its not about that its about putting the ball in the back of the net when you get a chance which explains the reason why they always find a way to drag themselves out of the shit season after season

Some saying Defoe is going to be OK. I f*cking hope so because there's only him and PVA who really look like scoring regularly. I know people say we let Fletcher, Graham and Wickham go but they were absolutely hopeless. Fans from other clubs often have opinions on players which aren't held by fans who watch the players week in week out. Fletcher and Wickham fall into that category, Graham was just pure gash.

Some saying Defoe is going to be OK. I f*cking hope so because there's only him and PVA who really look like scoring regularly. I know people say we let Fletcher, Graham and Wickham go but they were absolutely hopeless. Fans from other clubs often have opinions on players which aren't held by fans who watch the players week in week out. Fletcher and Wickham fall into that category, Graham was just pure gash.

Fletcher was good in a 4-4-2 , terrible played on his own, think you's will miss him tbh

im with you on Graham, praying Defoe is goosed and the naughty boy cant play again  :p

What could actually happen to Johnson btw? Like, is he looking at prison or a fine/community service?

Any or all of those are options but if he is found guilty of sex with a minor then it will be interesting to see Sunderland's reaction. He shouldn't play again in my opinion but he is one of their better players so we'll see just how 'class' they are.

He seems to be on the bench a lot which makes me wonder if they are preparing for life without him

What could actually happen to Johnson btw? Like, is he looking at prison or a fine/community service?

If he's found guilty I'll be amazed if he doesn't get a stretch.

he'll get off, can he still play while in court?

How long is the trial predicted to last? Normally they give an estimated end date. Available next week according to Allardyce

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3432568/Sunderland-winger-Adam-Johnson-contention-selection-trial-child-sex-charges-confirms-boss-Sam-Allardyce.html