Sunderland

Nobody

:lol: Just don't get his defence at all, I'm understanding the 'be honest' to try and appear honest for the other two charges but not when you've admitted that you've lied for the past 11 months.

"I was a liar but I'm honest now like"

"It's just convenient that I'm not guilty of the two more serious offences that have less incriminating evidence"

This is the ultimate "tap in" for a prosecution lawyer.

She could come on singing vaudeville sobs for a couple of days and he'd still be bang to rights.

Can't the judge just chuck a legal "towel in" so to speak?

KB: "You were intending to meet her on the next occasion at a place that provided you with the ultimate level of privacy."

AJ: "Yes, but we never did."

KB: "The reason you wanted the ultimate level of privacy because you intended on engaging in sexual activity with her."

AJ: "Yes."

Prosecution doesnt even need to try

She could come on singing vaudeville sobs for a couple of days and he'd still be bang to rights.

Johnson is free to change his plea at any time, he would have done it by now if he was going to.

He'll be hoping that the prosecution cannot prove beyond all reasonable doubt to the jury that he is a liar.

Based on the evidence that has been shared by the media, I'd be very surprised at this stage if he is found not guilty.

Johnson is free to change his plea at any time, he would have done it by now if he was going to.

He'll be hoping that the prosecution cannot prove beyond all reasonable doubt to the jury that he is a liar.

Based on the evidence that has been shared by the media, I'd be very surprised at this stage if he is found not guilty.

Is he going to change it to Very Guilty just to be on the safe side

There's bound to be a queue of people it up with to get a slice of his wedge when they see how easy this is.

Regardless of the outcome, he's admitted to being a sexual predator with a tendency for young uns.

With form.