Sunderland

Nobody

Johnson had just said that a Google search carried out on his phone for the legal age of consent "had nothing at all" to do with the girl. This search was done just a few days after his second meeting with her, in which they kissed.

Of course  :yao:

edit

"It had nothing to do with her age. We were taking about stuff in the dressing room about a programme that was on a couple of nights before about different ages. Lots of players in our team are from all sorts of counties and we were having a discussion of laws and rules in different places in the world." AJ's evidence just now.

:lol: :lol:

Hmm, where's this going? It would suggest that there's a dodgy photo.

Bit sick of that journalist typing everything people say in a North Eastern accent. Just type 'my legs' not 'me legs'

'Tha reckun it meks them mor aerodeenamic like' :lol:

Johnson had just said that a Google search carried out on his phone for the legal age of consent "had nothing at all" to do with the girl. This search was done just a few days after his second meeting with her, in which they kissed.

edit

"It had nothing to do with her age. We were taking about stuff in the dressing room about a programme that was on a couple of nights before about different ages. Lots of players in our team are from all sorts of counties and we were having a discussion of laws and rules in different places in the world." AJ's evidence just now.

Buzzing if they have an old copy of the Radio Times to disprove this.

edit

Buzzing if they have an old copy of the Radio Times to disprove this.

Prosecution will surely call him out on that when it's their turn. "what program?" 'fuck knas'

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday  19m19 minutes ago

Discussing photo of AJ on hol with WBA's Chris Brunt and James Morrison, AJ confirms he shaves his chest "for tanning purposes" in summer

I've had darker pints of milk than that nonce.

Josh Halliday ‏@JoshHalliday  19m19 minutes ago

Discussing photo of AJ on hol with WBA's Chris Brunt and James Morrison, AJ confirms he shaves his chest "for tanning purposes" in summer

I've had darker pints of milk than that nonce.

Check oot me tan

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7415363.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Footballer-Adam-Johnson-arrives-at-Bradford-Crown-Court.jpg

what is his argument for defence?

It looks like that he's admitting everything bar getting sucked off and fingering the lass. Apparently it's down to his immaturity and not that he's a pervert who thought he could get his end away with gullible young fan.

Christ, man. All they had to do was just look at the NFL over the past couple of years to know that you've got to suspend a player as soon as charges are leveled (and keep him suspended unless there's a resolution in his favor) to be able to come out of it with any perceived integrity.

Christ, man. All they had to do was just look at the NFL over the past couple of years

So it's between the incredible media backlash they are about to receive and having to watch NFL...

If you actually bang them they make you watch baseball.

Christ, man. All they had to do was just look at the NFL over the past couple of years

So it's between the incredible media backlash they are about to receive and having to watch NFL...

Don't make me Ray Rice you.

Don't make me Ray Rice you.

As if I know what that means :yao: