Sunderland

Nobody

Gutted. Was really looking forward to the NETD party as well

Look on the bright side, your lot will save a fortune on t-shirt production and plane rental.

I reckon the NETD trophy is about to be retired after 4 years of non-existence. I expect to see the '___ in a Row' trophy morph into it's place any time now......

Sets of both fans on my fb arguing over this man. Apparently the NETD award now goes to the derby winners and most recent visitors to Wembley. Embarrassing for both sides.

So Boro will be NETD when they get promoted then.

Sets of both fans on my fb arguing over this man. Apparently the NETD award now goes to the derby winners and most recent visitors to Wembley. Embarrassing for both sides.

So Boro will be NETD when they get promoted then.

Too far south. Disqualified.

'They can keep the top dog trophy as long as we get to t*** them home & away every season'  :lol:

they would happily scrape away from relegation every season as long as they beat us ffs

:lol: I don't mind taking my annual tenner from the mackem at work after we somehow fluked this again. Every year he has to visit the bank in the morning and there's a queue of us waiting with our hands out. Bless him, he coughs up like a lamb. I'll be vaguely embarrassed, like.

'They can keep the top dog trophy as long as we get to t*** them home & away every season'  :lol:

they would happily scrape away from relegation every season as long as they beat us ffs

Or they would be happy to finish the season on six points as long as all of them were from us.