Sunderland

Nobody

Been at Gateshead Beer Festival today and met up with mate (Geordie) who was out on stag do with large group of mainly Mackems. Generally civilised conversation especially as I pre-empted any "you're s***" talk by spelling out how we now purely exist to fund Ashley.

But then one of them mentioned the last time we won something.

"50something wasn't it?"

"Er no, 1969, Fairs Cup"

Cue unadulterated bullshit.

"Whey that doesn't count"

"Even UEFA don't recognise that marra!"

"That's a Mickey Mouse Cup!"

Morale of the story: even Mackems who seem rational have a massive chip on their shoulders. f***ing helmets.

Just seen this :lol:

Claiming the Fairs Cup was just a 5-a-side kick about that no-one else wanted to win is up there with boycotting Sugar Puffs as a cornerstone of mackem culture. Did you not know this?

I still can't see you lot going down. You only need one more win, although Carver doesn't seem to helping matters with his meltdowns. Poor leadership. The last thing the crew of a sinking ship need to see is the captain running around in a state of blind panic.

Our only hope is Hull go back to being absolute dogsh*t and we pick up at least another 4 points. I can't see it but there's always a glimmer of light after what happened last year.

Beat Leicester and you're safe. Simple as that imo.

Not true

Wins on Saturday for Everton, Villa, Hull,Leicester and Us and they will be effectively 5 from safety with the teams having better GD with still Arsenal Chelse n Leicester to play

I still can't see you lot going down. You only need one more win, although Carver doesn't seem to helping matters with his meltdowns. Poor leadership. The last thing the crew of a sinking ship need to see is the captain running around in a state of blind panic.

Our only hope is Hull go back to being absolute dogsh*t and we pick up at least another 4 points. I can't see it but there's always a glimmer of light after what happened last year.

Beat Leicester and you're safe. Simple as that imo.

Not true

Wins on Saturday for Everton, Villa, Hull,Leicester and Us and they will be effectively 5 from safety with the teams having better GD with still Arsenal Chelse n Leicester to play

:yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Load of these on FB travelling to a stag weekend in Holland all wearing sunderland/feyenoord tops. Sad desperate wankers :lol:

Think these are down if they lose today

I think they will beat Leicester, just like against Southampton they will find a way to win (as they have done the last few seasons) so it will still require us to get a win from somewhere

Think these are down if they lose today

I think they will beat Leicester, just like against Southampton they will find a way to win (as they have done the last few seasons) so it will still require us to get a win from somewhere

Dat goal difference  :pardsbeard:

If NUFC get relegated this season (which looks likely), at least SAFC won't be getting 6 points off NUFC next season. That'll probably ensure SAFC relegated next season.

logical :lol:

Guest Gino14

As a Football club, sadly they deserve some credit for identifying that Poyet was a problem and changing manager.  They deserve credit for just taking action and not sleepwalking to relegation.

As a Football club, sadly they deserve some credit for identifying that Poyet was a problem and changing manager.  They deserve credit for just taking action and not sleepwalking to relegation.

:lol: They're terrible, and they're way better run than us.

I'd love to see Hull go down. They've took so many points of us, and knocked us out of the FA Cup, over the last two seasons.

I said all along that you lot would be safe, and I'll stick by that.

We must win against Leicester next week, otherwise we're back in the sh*t.

I'd love to see Hull go down. They've took so many points of us, and knocked us out of the FA Cup, over the last two seasons.

I said all along that you lot would be safe, and I'll stick by that.

We must win against Leicester next week, otherwise we're back in the sh*t.

Think Leicester will beat you. They're on one of those insane Wigan runs.

Fingers crossed Leicester dick these kiddy-fiddling inbred lot, then they ruin their GD with heavy defeats at Arsenal and Chelsea.

We sneak a point out of our last 2 matches and Brucey gets a favour from his manure pals.