Sunderland

Nobody

Had on a fucking second, how come the media narrative is all about plucky Sunderland, how sweet, big dick is crying? What about entitled Sunderland fans hounding Gus out the the club and how they should have been grateful for the points the got them, be careful what you wish for etc?

Their oranisation last night made us look like a Sunday league side. So solid the majority of the time. Everytime Arsenal tried to hit them quickly all the Mackems players were sprinting back to get back into shape. Compare that to our lot who causually jog back from the half way line.

Even managed to create a few great chances.

Just goes to show that a manager with half a brain can get shite sides organised.

Their oranisation last night made us look like a Sunday league side. So solid the majority of the time. Everytime Arsenal tried to hit them quickly all the Mackems players were sprinting back to get back into shape. Compare that to our lot who causually jog back from the half way line.

Even managed to create a few great chances.

Just goes to show that a manager with half a brain can get s**** sides organised.

My thoughts exactly. While it wasn't pretty, the only thought going through my head watching the match last night was there's no way in hell I can imagine our lot putting in such an organised and disciplined effort defensively. Maybe because the's no discipline or organisation at the club?!?

Reckon they'll keep him as permanent manager if he's interested then? Think it'll all go to s*** as ever if they do, but inclined to think he deserves the chance. He's really turned them around.

Nah, I dont think his Mrs will let him. Might have been a reason why he was emotional at the end, has probably enjoyed himself.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

They play s*** football for most of the season but still manage to put in some great performances to get out of trouble. Fairplay to them

Reckon they'll keep him as permanent manager if he's interested then? Think it'll all go to s*** as ever if they do, but inclined to think he deserves the chance. He's really turned them around.

Nah, I dont think his Mrs will let him. Might have been a reason why he was emotional at the end, has probably enjoyed himself.

Another one who can't control his own wife. :anguish:

Another one who can't control his own wife. :anguish:

Must be quite a woman keeping Big Dick in hand.

Their recent style of play isn't sustainable long term though. They still need huge work in the summer with probably 8 or 9 signings. Considering their recent record, that'll be a challenge.

They always go through the cycle of being terrible for 7 months then being decent for a bit. They've had loads of chances to get the right signings in the past but it comes down to the fact Sunderland just isn't an attractive proposition at all. They're fucked without an absolutely massive investment which will dwarf Short's funds he has put in in recent years.

Had on a f***ing second, how come the media narrative is all about plucky Sunderland, how sweet, big dick is crying? What about entitled Sunderland fans hounding Gus out the the club and how they should have been grateful for the points the got them, be careful what you wish for etc?

...because (a) they're now safe and (b) they haven't got one point in 30, or whatever it is.

People say we deserve relegation for aiming for mid table security, these fuckers deserve it more because all they aim for is to just survive. every year. Chopping and changing managers at the last minute to ride the new manager bounce at the end of the season, buying has been players because their DOF has a few contacts with agents, playing a player who is on trial for multiple counts of satutary rape and grooming.

It's sickening.

Guest strongbow69

The only thing we DID to aim for mid table security is SAY we were aiming for mid table  :huff:

Had on a f***ing second, how come the media narrative is all about plucky Sunderland, how sweet, big dick is crying? What about entitled Sunderland fans hounding Gus out the the club and how they should have been grateful for the points the got them, be careful what you wish for etc?

...because (a) they're now safe and (b) they haven't got one point in 30, or whatever it is.

I also think it is because the media don't really give one tenth of one single shit about Sunderland.

That's mostly because they're not in London or the North West, and they don't win stuff.

What they like is the "manager starts blubbing" angle of it.

It doesn't matter one jot who they appoint if we stay up, they'll inevitably sack them with an immediate appointment as soon as the derby is around the corner so they can get the good old 'new manager syndrome' boost...

Watching SSN today i've noticed the difference between how SAFC and other clubs operate. There's the case of Danny Simpson at Leicester. Can't play while he has a charge against him, unlike Adam Johnson who can. Then Tim Sherwood says a club like Villa shouldn't be celebrating survival. Be relieved yes but not celebrate. Quite right too IMO, and that's the way i would look upon us staying up on Sunday. Survival is success for SAFC. They do nowt themselves and their only pleasure is our pain.

Guest ElCid

Watching SSN today i've noticed the difference between how SAFC and other clubs operate. There's the case of Danny Simpson at Leicester. Can't play while he has a charge against him, unlike Adam Johnson who can. Then Tim Sherwood says a club like Villa shouldn't be celebrating survival. Be relieved yes but not celebrate. Quite right too IMO, and that's the way i would look upon us staying up on Sunday. Survival is success for SAFC. They do nowt themselves and their only pleasure is our pain.

Their biggest success imaginable would be our relegation - sad, bitter and obsessed twats who have more topics on us than they do their own team. Pathetic thing is it's not just the message board SMBs either it's the vast overall majority who are more concerned with us than their own team.

Their biggest success imaginable would be our relegation - sad, bitter and obsessed t***s who have more topics on us than they do their own team. Pathetic thing is it's not just the message board SMBs either it's the vast overall majority who are more concerned with us than their own team.

It's mental like. My mackem mate is constantly comparing everything Sunderland, with us. Every player they sign he's straight onto "He's better than anything you have in that position". Instead of being happy he might be an upgrade on what they already have in their squad. Like, when we signed Cabaye I was happy he was an upgrade on Nolan, for the simple fact he could actually run. But I didn't think "Better that Catts like".

Guest ElCid

Their biggest success imaginable would be our relegation - sad, bitter and obsessed t***s who have more topics on us than they do their own team. Pathetic thing is it's not just the message board SMBs either it's the vast overall majority who are more concerned with us than their own team.

It's mental like. My mackem mate is constantly comparing everything Sunderland, with us. Every player they sign he's straight onto "He's better than anything you have in that position". Instead of being happy he might be an upgrade on what they already have in their squad. Like, when we signed Cabaye I was happy he was an upgrade on Nolan, for the simple fact he could actually run. But I didn't think "Better that Catts like".

It's everything the city, the airport, the quayside, the bars and not only the football. I've never known any mackem who is not bitter or obsessed about all things to do with Newcastle - the most pathetic and sad set of pricks going and it's not the minority either it's every SMB fucker.

It's everything the city, the airport, the quayside, the bars and not only the football. I've never known any mackem who is not bitter or obsessed about all things to do with Newcastle - the most pathetic and sad set of pricks going and it's not the minority either it's every SMB f***er.

Can honestly say I'm not obsessed with all things Newcastle.

I lived there for three years, I enjoy going out on the drink there. I went to University there.

I wouldn't say I was obsessed though.

It's everything the city, the airport, the quayside, the bars and not only the football. I've never known any mackem who is not bitter or obsessed about all things to do with Newcastle - the most pathetic and sad set of pricks going and it's not the minority either it's every SMB f***er.

Can honestly say I'm not obsessed with all things Newcastle.

I lived there for three years, I enjoy going out on the drink there. I went to University there.

I wouldn't say I was obsessed though.

Me neither. I love going to Newcastle especially with my kids, it's a great city. As is Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, London etc.