Sunderland

Nobody

I love the people that keep on telling everyone they don't care everyone. They just keep saying it all the time as they want everyone to care that they don't care anymore. :idiot2:

Beats lying to yourself. They'll love you back one day. I promise. It'll be like the mid-90's again very soon.

Not a clue what your on about here. I'm sure it's a class story though.

:lol:

Took the boy on Tuesday for the first time and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Mentioned to a few on here about how he's drifting away from football and if we weren't careful he'd either not like it or just start supporting Chelsea or City or someone like that so I had to get him into Newcastle and thankfully he's now got the bug.

I walked out of Cardiff on 60 mins and hadn't even considered going back until the situation with the boy was coming to a head. I take him to the pictures, bowling, museums etc and Tuesday night was very little different tbh. Was pleased with what I saw, opposition wasn't great obviously, but it was a world away from what drove me away in 2013. I'll see how it goes for the next season or 2, odd game here or there and if he's still into it and the club is being run the way I think it should be then I'll commit and get us a ST. More for him so he can enjoy the roller-coaster but the green shoots are there imo. 

"City"? Man. Did you just do that? :huff:

Wey it's not going to be Stoke is it? :lol:

My :huff: stands.

I love the people that keep on telling everyone they don't care everyone. They just keep saying it all the time as they want everyone to care that they don't care anymore. :idiot2:

Beats lying to yourself. They'll love you back one day. I promise. It'll be like the mid-90's again very soon.

#legend

#legend

I was wrong, that's a s*** story.

And a hashtag wanker too.

#legend

And a hashtag wanker too.

#banter

#legend

And a hashtag w***** too.

#banter

I thought it was "bantz"?

Took the boy on Tuesday for the first time and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Mentioned to a few on here about how he's drifting away from football and if we weren't careful he'd either not like it or just start supporting Chelsea or City or someone like that so I had to get him into Newcastle and thankfully he's now got the bug.

I walked out of Cardiff on 60 mins and hadn't even considered going back until the situation with the boy was coming to a head. I take him to the pictures, bowling, museums etc and Tuesday night was very little different tbh. Was pleased with what I saw, opposition wasn't great obviously, but it was a world away from what drove me away in 2013. I'll see how it goes for the next season or 2, odd game here or there and if he's still into it and the club is being run the way I think it should be then I'll commit and get us a ST. More for him so he can enjoy the roller-coaster but the green shoots are there imo. 

Just seen your pet hates post. :lol:

:thup:

#legend

#banter

Not very good at this are you? Anyway, enjoy the season.

Just seen your pet hates post. :lol:

:thup:

:lol: Nee bother. Allegedly you're a good un. :thup:

#legend

#banter

"This"? I didn't realise we were doing something.

Anyway...

Good idea, quit while your behind. Your smartest move yet. Congratulations.

#legend

#banter

Anyway...

Talking like a stroppy teenage girl now :lol: You'll be having the last word no matter what, I assume?

#legend

#banter

Anyway...

Talking like a stroppy teenage girl now :lol: You'll be having the last word no matter what, I assume?

Correct for the first time in your life.

Guest antz1uk

I've been exactly the same, I got fed up, stopped and the Nairn starting supporting Liverpool, got him back from the brink in that infamous 5th season then he lost all interest like me, even at 12 he couldn't stand it and Pardew, now he has a bit interest in tempted to get him back among it. Tho I i'll wait until Xmas to see how things go

I've been exactly the same, I got fed up, stopped and the Nairn starting supporting Liverpool, got him back from the brink in that infamous 5th season then he lost all interest like me, even at 12 he couldn't stand it and Pardew, now he has a bit interest in tempted to get him back among it. Tho I i'll wait until Xmas to see how things go

It's a valid point like. :thup:

The club needs young fans to get the bug and follow the team. Massive amounts of disenchantment and apathy will only serve to kill an entire generation's support. Really encouraged to see loads of kids there on Tuesday, there's hope yet. :)