Sunderland

Nobody

Americans dont seem to take criticism very well  :lol:

Ego takes a hit, expect bombs.

It wouldn't be much of a challenge, what with everyone lying around pissed at 2pm on a weekday afternoon.

Wat? 

you've had a right mare in here like. Well done sonna.  :lol:

Please by all means continue though...

This seems to happen quite often with you, things flying completely over your head.

You sent the nukes in already?

Youve had a go at the area, the fans, the people, their expectations, ambitions and culture. You've insulted everything about local fans, yet will try and continue to pretend to be a fan of the club. Sickening really, complete mackem if ever I heard one.

I think the Americans are coming across as biased due to Altidore's nationality. If he were from Germany, their opinion of him as a player would be closer to that of the "small time Geordies".

:lol: If he were from Germany there wouldn't be a conversation about him of this magnitude. He played well for his previous team, we saw him play very well for the national team over the summer. We like the guy, we hope he does well. We want to win the World Cup.

I respect patriotism so I will just say I don't rate the guy and leave it at that. Not looking for bites or owt daft like that. I could care less about his nationality, I think he's a fairly clumsy player with decent strength. With good coaching, he'd be useful as an option.

I think the Americans are coming across as biased due to Altidore's nationality. If he were from Germany, their opinion of him as a player would be closer to that of the "small time Geordies".

:lol: If he were from Germany there wouldn't be a conversation about him of this magnitude. He played well for his previous team, we saw him play very well for the national team over the summer. We like the guy, we hope he does well. We want to win the World Cup.

I respect patriotism so I will just say I don't rate the guy and leave it at that. Not looking for bites or owt daft like that. I could care less about his nationality, I think he's a fairly clumsy player with decent strength. With good coaching, he'd be useful as an option.

:lol: Fair enough. I think he's better than you think, but who the hell cares.

It wouldn't be much of a challenge, what with everyone lying around pissed at 2pm on a weekday afternoon.

Wat? 

This seems to happen quite often with you, things flying completely over your head.

Youve had a go at the area, the fans, the people, their expectations, ambitions and culture. You've insulted everything about local fans, yet will try and continue to pretend to be a fan of the club. Sickening really, complete mackem if ever I heard one.

This "Mackem" label means absolutely nothing to me. :lol:

Here's an inconvenient truth for you: the club and city/region/culture/people are no longer as harmonious as they once were. That's the price you pay for the mass expansion and globalization of the PL.

An American breakdown of Charlie Sheen proportions.

Starts to dawn that the next Brian McBride is actually a bit shit........abuse the region the majority of the forum are from :lol:

Over jozy altidore  :lol:

Fucking hell, smart guy.

Wat? 

This "Mackem" label means absolutely nothing to me. :lol:

Here's an inconvenient truth for you: the club and city/region/culture/people are no longer as harmonious as they once were. That's the price you pay for the mass expansion and globalization of the PL.

How about 'asshole' that label suit you sir?

:lol: Fair enough. I think he's better than you think, but who the hell cares.

Aye, it's not gonna fuck my evening up. :lol: