Sunderland

Nobody

Aye - it's the way he does it though. As quickly as possible from kick off so he wont see red.

Needs to be brought up with the officials before the game tbh.

Agreed. Every single time ffs.

Bardsley has put in some naughty tackles as well in these games, he has just been put brought back into the team. Remember him diving in on Colo once, was a horrific tackle.

Guest neesy111

Aye - it's the way he does it though. As quickly as possible from kick off so he wont see red.

Bardsley has put in some naughty tackles as well in these games, he has just been put brought back into the team. Remember him diving in on Colo once, was a horrific tackle.

Was that the one he was sent off for in the over the wall game?

Was that the one he was sent off for in the over the wall game?

It was that game aye, but i dont think he got sent off for it, or even a card for that particular foul.

Guest Howaythetoon

The sad thing about that 3-0 is they weren't exactly great on the day, we were just so shocking. If we turn up showing the same desire, commitment and hard work as we showed yesterday and of course our better players perform like Cabaye, Remy et al, we should beat these. Its a Derby game though and they are at home. Anything can happen. I'd settle for a draw, would be over the moon with a win and I'd fucking love it if we beat them 2-1.

I wouldn't be happy with a draw, like.

The form book's hit the frame and is teetering on the window-sill, tbh. Form doesn't have as great a bearing here, no, but the fact they are so utterly terrible should be a contributing factor. We should absolutely win the game because we're loads better. And the incentive is absolute huge; repent for last season, opportunity to kill them off, massive three points for us with several tough games coming up.

Guest neesy111

Generally speaking I'd always be pleased with a draw in a derby match.. but we really should be beating this lot.

Ofcourse our mindset should be to go and win the game, especially considering the form of both teams.  Hard to predict derby games apart from there usually being a red card now.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Dropping loads of players for the derby apparently. Looks like Ki, probably the best passer of the ball in the league with be playing.

He's good but I wouldn't go that far.

“I thought I picked the right team in the first half (at Swansea),” said Poyet.

“Now if you ask me, I am not so sure.

“I ask the players to play for their positions, I ask them not to give me the chance to make changes and pick others.

“Unfortunately, they gave me the chance to do whatever I like next week.

That will do whatever brittle confidence was left after PDC tore them a new one a world of good.. :lol:

Apparently a lot of player power went in to the recall of bardsley, mainly the likes of Cattermole wanting him back in and using his own decent return to cite in bardsleys favour. So he came in, scored an own goal, should have been sent off and generally played wank, therefore gus is basically saying fuck off, I now pick the team.

That's the mackem take on things anyway.