Sunderland

Nobody

Think I'm going to have to get that book.

Yeah. I'd quite like Redknapp's as well. Not because I like him, quite the opposite really. I bet there's some cracking bitterness and brilliant stories, if that extract regarding the England job is anything to go by.

Get in.  Full-on nutcase on Total Sport now.

missed that, between car and house- what was his crack?

Told Marco to shut up a few times, ranted on that none of their players are any good and all the sunderland fans he knows agree with him.

They broke off to get some traffic or weather or something, came back and read out about three texts all saying the last caller wasn't representing the views of all sunderland fans.

I imagine sky sports would have mentioned it if this was true.

Why? How important is it to them when they've got bits of Fergie blasting Rafa, Keane and others? I imagine sky wouldn't give a fuck, probably keep it for a slow news day or roll out before the derby. Don't see why this would be on their agenda especially with CL on tonight as well.

Guest Slippery Sam

Because of the controversy comments like that would cause. Any of the local journo's picked up on this ?

No, because it's not true. He actually said "mackems are a whinging bunch of in-bred, web-toed, cunts".