Sunderland

Nobody

I disagree tbh, "It's an interesting point, ability might come into it" suggests he's saying "Fuck's the point in considering diet when you have better players, harrrr".  Nobody has ever said that you will win games by eating pasta alone. :lol:

Irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect

:thup:

I know irony thanks, you knob. :lol: How is that irony?

It's late and I'm sleepy, but if you can't see that he's taking the piss with those statements, then I really don't know what else to tell you  :)

He might be going for "irony", but he's hitting "bitter cunt"...

Guest Haris Vuckic

I know irony thanks, you knob. :lol: How is that irony?

If you've heard Alanis Morissette's song you'll know that irony has absolutely nothing to do with irony.

It's all spoons and that. Lottery tickets etc,

Is Larsson's horrific attempted leg breaker going to be reviewed or has he got away scot free again ?

the more i watched that tackle the worse it got, the lads foot slid on the turf away from the impact or he'd have snapped him in half had it stayed planted

if he doesn't get done for it what's the point man, might as well let them carry knives

Is Larsson's horrific attempted leg breaker going to be reviewed or has he got away scot free again ?

Was he booked for it? If so, that'll be it wont it, as ref has seen and dealt with it.

Nah.

Was he booked for it? If so, that'll be it wont it, as ref has seen and dealt with it.

Nah.

Ref gave a free kick though, which means it won't be dealt with.

Nah.

That rule is fucking retarded.

Nah.

That rule is fucking retarded.

Didn't they recently remove that rule?

They changed something but i'm fucked if I know what  :lol: They made a song and dance about how they'd changed something or other, but they couldn't go back and charge Torres for example for trying to claw Vertonghen's eye out.

The rules are changing again later this month but only for violent conduct or off the ball incidents iirc.

@ALS_Fanzine: Heard Phil Bardsley was at WWE in Newcastle tonight, was flashing a few 2-1s as well. Yes! Yes! Yes!

:anguish:

On the screen, they flashed tweets with #WWENewcastle and a couple had 2-1 in them. Monumentally sad bastards.