Sunderland

Nobody

Makem mate on FB:

SMB

Who are you Chelsea.... Played off the park thats who

Like ·  · Share · 18 minutes ago ·

LucaAltieri

Would you swap it for a win against Norwich?

9 minutes ago · Like

SMB

Nope....would take Wembley and relegation but the way we played tonight if we play like they through the rest of the season we will be fine

The optimism is back. This is going to be beautiful.

Rather them than Chelsea and their bullshit money team. fair play to them. Only reason to be mad for  me is that I missed out on penalties.

Never understood this. Just because youre not from Newcastle doesnt mean you hould have no opinion on them. Go and read their forum, watch a few video's of their fans on derby day, take a look at the shit they spout about your club then tell me you've got no reason to be mad.

Not only do I not want them to go far because it's them, the idea of Sunderland taking a European place that we could possibly get from our league finish is particularly :anguish:

It'd be their new 9-1. "2014! Screwed you out of Europe marra!"

Rather them than Chelsea and their bullshit money team. fair play to them. Only reason to be mad for  me is that I missed out on penalties.

Never understood this. Just because youre not from Newcastle doesnt mean you hould have no opinion on them. Go and read their forum, watch a few video's of their fans on derby day, take a look at the shit they spout about your club then tell me you've got no reason to be mad.

Its all funny to me, though. Their forum is like a forum for mentally challenged people. Its like laughing at somebody in a wheelchair.

For some reason I've always felt our top rivals were Spurs and Liverpool. Those are the teams I'd really like for us to one up. Sunderland are an afterthought.

Guest Roger Kint

'Rather get to a cup final and ɧcape religation ! Than finish in top ten and nowt to play for by april ! JUST SAYING like'

Semi final has been scrapped as has the relegation issue

:lol: