Sunderland

Nobody

£32m, that's 32 MILLION POUNDS spent on Wickham, Altidore, Fletcher & Graham.

You've got to laugh.

Especially when Bardsley is their top scorer at Christmas.

I thought OG was?

Aye, but he'll be away in January the form he's been in this season  :)

Have they moved onto the important things yet? Like why was Colo allowed to stay on the pitch...

sort of...........

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/luck.851333/

One of them is saying "when was the last time we had a penalty?" as if we get them all the time.

What they don't realise is that was our first of the season and we've had plenty of other shouts.  It even flashed up during Liverpool vs. Cardiff that Cardiff are the only team now not to have had one this season.

Also, they're not going to get any penalties if they don't get into the box.

:lol: The American dude over there isn't taking it well.

40/40 doesnt like it on here either tbh ;)

Do people think this is some sort of secret code? Just say 'Deuce' ffs. :lol:

Nah, he's not been playing particularly well for them. Of course, they are dogshite too. As I've said, as long as his form for the national team doesn't suffer (and so far, it hasn't), I'm not bothered. I don't expect him to last very long at Sunderland anyway, especially if he continues to receive abuse. Guy needs to learn how to not respond to it.

:lol: Was just joking anyway, personally dont care how he does nor do i think he is up to much in this league but he does score for you lot so at least it works out for everyone here.

At this level, I'm resigned to the fact that he's probably at best a Kenwyne Jones/Victor Anichebe type player. Strong forward, good hold-up play, but little in the way of points. Can't beat up PL defenders the way he could in the Eredivisie. I had hope, but I'm not sure if it'll come to fruition for him in this league.

Sunderland fans are idiots if they think he's the cause of their problems, though.

Is it just me who finds it cringeworthy as fuck that their manager has to send an email to the fans after every game :lol:

Yup, thing is though, the mackems haven't properly figured out email yet and they've been going straight into their spam folders  :'(

These "easy" games against "weak" opposition that are supposed to be their lifeline, these must win games... Their record so far against bottom of the table sides (I've included Stoke as number 10 as that appears to be the current 'logical' cut off point between top and bottom half teams):

Played: 9 (2 at home, 7 away tbf to them)

Goals scored: 1 (!!!!!)

Goals against: 14

Wins: 0

Draws: 3

Losses: 6

Red cards: 5 (!!!)

Own goals: 3 (!!!)

If anything, they have performed better against top half teams (getting 3 points of Man City and us, plus cup wins vs Southampton and Chelsea). Realistically, they will need at least 20 points from the reverse fixtures against these bottom half sides, or 6 wins and 2 draws from 10 fixtures. I know they're "only 4 points from safety", but that just shows the magnitude of the task ahead for them.

The lowest points tally that a PL club has ever survived relegation is 34. They will have to get another 24 points minimum to reach that. That's 8 wins from 21 remaining games, and will be a tough ask from a team still trying to find their feet.