Sunderland

Nobody

Went to the two 2-0 FA Cup Final defeats in the 90s and the 4-0 Charity Shield loss and hope they suffer a similar depressing fate. Even if they get hammered which they should they will be talking about it for years and the result tonight will lift them for the derby.

Seeing how they went through tonight makes me think that Satan engraved their name on the fucking pot some months ago.

Ridiculous turn of events have transpired to get them to Wembley. Not finished yet either.

Fair play to them, wish we were going to wembley

That's what happens when you give it a shot.

Once they got past Southampton aye, their first round the team was :

Mannone; O'Shea, Celutska, Roberge, Colback, Moberg-Karlsson (who?), Johnson, Cabral, Vaughan, Altidore, Ji.

Hardly first choice. We gave it a good go against Man City.

At least with City, Pellegrini can be trusted. I was never a fan of Mancini and didn't think he cared, whereas Pellegrini wants to win everything and wants to do it in style. City wouldn't have lost to Wigan if he was there.

But until it happens, the nerves will be there. The derby will be unbearable.

Seeing how they went through tonight makes me think that Satan engraved their name on the fucking pot some months ago.

Ridiculous turn of events have transpired to get them to Wembley. Not finished yet either.

Or he fucking hates them as much as god does and is just saving a humiliating final defeat and relegation for the dammed.

Decent point. I guess it's lose-lose for us because they get a nice day out at Wembley and a long time to wind us up about it :(

They'll not win the cup and they'll have a horrible trip back, losing in a final is about as bad as it gets.  Hopefully Man City will also embarrass them.

Sorry but that's absolute and utter bullshit mate. I've seen us lose four cup finals (as I suspect you have) and have had a fuckin blast everytime. It's disappointing, but no disgrace to be beaten by a top team at Wembley.

What is a disgrace is not even trying in the cups.

Decent point. I guess it's lose-lose for us because they get a nice day out at Wembley and a long time to wind us up about it :(

They'll not win the cup and they'll have a horrible trip back, losing in a final is about as bad as it gets.  Hopefully Man City will also embarrass them.

Not sure, like. They know that Man City are strong favourites and are likely to win but I bet they'll enjoy the day anyway. Counting their lucky stars to be there too, whereas we were still a good team at the time of our cup finals.

Not sure, like. They know that Man City are strong favourites and are likely to win but I bet they'll enjoy the day anyway. Counting their lucky stars to be there too, whereas we were still a good team at the time of our cup finals.

Against Man U I was booked to return on the last bus home which was just after 11pm, I felt so bad that I got the first bus back and couldn't wait to get out of London, it was shite.

Derby is gonna be a tough day - they've had a massive confidence boost tonight, but perhaps there league form might suffer (as it did with Wigan) Our lot better be up for it - another defeat wont wash.

Our managers not going to be up for it which will show during the game like it has during every derby in his tenure here. 1 fucking win against them since he took charge.

Guest neesy111

Against Man U I was booked to return on the last bus home which was just after 11pm, I felt so bad that I got the first bus back and couldn't wait to get out of London, it was shite.

Guess thats just you.

My dad had been a few times and apart from the football had a great weekend away with his mates.

Derby is gonna be a tough day - they've had a massive confidence boost tonight, but perhaps there league form might suffer (as it did with Wigan) Our lot better be up for it - another defeat wont wash.

Our managers not going to be up for it which will show during the game like it has during every derby in his tenure here. 1 fucking win against them since he took charge.

Yup - comes over a bit like Gullit when it comes to them down the road, despite the guff.

Our managers not going to be up for it which will show during the game like it has during every derby in his tenure here. 1 f***ing win against them since he took charge.

That was a jammy free kick from Raylor which Mignolet should have saved but we should have beaten them in a few other games. Pardew just does not seem capable of getting our players prepared for it.