Sunderland

Nobody

graeme anderson ‏@sunechograeme  56m

Remember, all you stoic #safc souls who patiently put up with early train chaos this morning.- #nufc fans can only dream of this!

:lol: so small time, man.

:lol:

Derailment.  :whistle:

Train track is a mag innit.

Guest Roger Kint

Last time we were there we got beat off City. Hopefully they can say the same. :thup:

Chelsea City?

He means in League cup

I know ffs :lol:

Strange post in which case.

Fucking hell man :rolleyes:

The only thing that will stop Man City winning is Man City themselves. 

Deep.

Man City were beaten at the SOL because they thought all they had to do was turn up and they'd win.  Hopefully that and the Wigan cup final will make them determined to put things right. 

Looking at RTG it would seem that most of them have never been on a train or to London before. If it wasn't for their arsehole element I'd wan them to win. I've no fondness for Man C and have a couple of mates going down (one of who I went to the Sland/ Norwich final with.

Looking at RTG it would seem that most of them have never been on a train or to London before. If it wasn't for their arsehole element I'd wan them to win. I've no fondness for Man C and have a couple of mates going down (one of who I went to the Sland/ Norwich final with.

Looked yesterday - think some of their threadstarters are bragging they have tickets tbh, asking the dumbest questions "So, erm, are we allowed to wear trainers inside the ground?"

Looked yesterday - think some of their threadstarters are bragging they have tickets tbh, asking the dumbest questions "So, erm, are we allowed to wear trainers inside the ground?"

load of pink and white plastics at the station today, all wearing suspiciously new-looking scarves. Gawping at the big metal snake they get on to take them to the mystical city of London. Imagine what the ones flying down will feel like stepping onto a big metal bird.

Asda Boldon horrific today. Lass serving me asked if I was going to Wembley and said nope other side of the fence and thought that would be that, but she started talking about how the atmosphere would be electric and loads going down. So I had to ask where they were for the semi final at home, she said her son was ill and I asked if there was an outbreak of flu that took out 20,000. Also said I hope they cry their eyes out tomorrow night and she said I musn't be a very nice person :) bless her

They're f***ing everywhere today. Shame the couldn't be arsed to stick their shirts, track suits, bench coats and I've even seen a gilet on and turn up for the semi.

Some little cunt knocking about in our street with a new Sunderland top and Wembley on the back, never seen him with a Sunderland top on ever. Asked wife what would happen if I gave him a slap but apparently bad thing to hit 10 year olds

They're f***ing everywhere today. Shame the couldn't be arsed to stick their shirts, track suits, bench coats and I've even seen a gilet on and turn up for the semi.

Some little c*** knocking about in our street with a new Sunderland top and Wembley on the back, never seen him with a Sunderland top on ever. Asked wife what would happen if I gave him a slap but apparently bad thing to hit 10 year olds

Just tell him Santa isn't real.