Sunderland

Nobody

Guest Roger Kint

From a mag on FB:

'Never thought I would say this but good luck Sunderland, hope you restore some pride back to the North East after Pardew yesterday'

Zero pride in his team winning 4-1 away then?  :rolleyes:

Read a few comments from nufc fans on facebook wishing them mackems cunts luck! WTF?? Would they wish us luck, did they wish us luck in our 2 cup finals? did they fuck. FFS they are mackem cunts and we should hope they get tonked.

If we were at Wembley the mackems would proclaim the league cup is a mickey mouse competition and the big teams never took it seriously etc. City had better turn up this year ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

If we were at Wembley the mackems would proclaim the league cup is a mickey mouse competition and the big teams never took it seriously etc. City had better turn up this year ffs.

Europa League wont be full of 'Eastern European Gillinghams' if they win

Been having great fun scouring the free bets on oddschecker for this trying to mitigate their inevitable fluke win today.

PaddyPower will give you a free £25 bet if you place £10, so I've stuick a tenner on the unwashed to win in ET@35-1

BetVictor will give you a free £25 bet if you place £25, so I've stuck £25 on the unwashed to win on pens at 28-1

Now just waiting for someone to top 19-2 for a 90 minute win. Unibet favourite at the moment but Sunderland are drifting and you can get 11-1 on Spreadex, but no free bet as such.

Should be able to do enough with the free bets to recoup most if not all of my outlay if/when Man City steamroller them. Though I confess I'd be over the f***ing moon if Sunderland won on pens today. :D

From a mag on FB:

'Never thought I would say this but good luck Sunderland, hope you restore some pride back to the North East after Pardew yesterday'

We have a mutual friend it seems :aww:

I have put £30 on them to win trophy and now feel f***ing dirty, come on City humiliate them, worth losing money for

Oh, my preffered result by far is for Man City to slot 8 past them.

But I feel I just have to mitigate against them somehow scraping a win.

Guest Roger Kint

From a mag on FB:

We have a mutual friend it seems :aww:

It was one of the likes that made me saw it. Saying that the lad does look familiar from my old footballing days, seem to remember him being a canny player??

My neighbour who I had no idea was a mackem fan is out getting her washing in in full Sunderland kit.  Am gan back to bed.

Wait until the match has kicked off, take a steaming s*** at home,waddle over the fence and into her garden. Proceed to wipe your manky bullet hole all over her washing.

Job done.

That's just stupid. I said she's taken it in :lol:

Quinn and Phillips on the Sky coverage; couldn't they have got someone else in to cover the Man City side of things other than that twat Quinn?

They always pick Niall Fucking Quinn for Sunderland games and he is always ridiculously biased towards them.