Sunderland

Nobody

Guest neesy111

Na it's pretty funny.

However, I am insanely jealous of those lot walking in the sun down Wembley Way knowing they're just 90 minutes away from their first trophy since 1973

:thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

No.

They're going to get embarrassed and then smash up London a bit, and then a train or two.

Guest Haris Vuckic

No.

They're going to get embarrassed and then smash up London a bit, and then a train or two.

Fingers crossed.

:thup:

Twitter's becoming tedious at the minute like.

Not because of the mackems I follow, as they're probably nursing ridiculous hangovers, but because of local sports writers seemingly taking it in turns to repeat one another every two minutes about how big a day it is.  We get the picture.

Rattled.

Guest Roger Kint

Might put a tenner on them, no lose bet.

As long as you dont back 90 mins, could end up lose/lose

BhtdDGyIIAANZg0.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

That's sad. I hope if Newcastle ever get to a final we have a little more class than that.

Anyway, I'm off to the pub today, I've got tomorrow off work, the sun is shining, and I'm going to have a party.

I'll be back tomorrow, win or lose, and hopefully my hangover won't be too bad  :lol:

To the fans on here who have wished us the best, I salute your honesty. To the ones who want us to get hammered......Well, I understand that emotion too, as I know some Sunderland fans can be right arseholes.

Ah,  the old class argument.

You had Villa flags flying from the rooftops when they relegated us.

Whole stadium celebrated like they won the league. Aye classy marra's.

Guest Roger Kint

Ah,  the old class argument.

You had Villa flags flying from the rooftops when they relegated us.

I hope one day we get our first ever trip to Wembley in history to find out how much class they have.

Guest Roger Kint

William Hill doesn't even have a trophy option. Just a win over 90mins :undecided:

If you were betting on sunderland just split your money between the 9/1 90 mins, 20/1 in ET and 40/1 on pens