Sunderland

Nobody

Who tried to claim it?  :knuppel2:

It was DEFINITELY me, DO NOT try and claim my one moment of glory in 7 or however many years I have been on here! :lol:

Look at me. I've been here 7 years.

Geriatric.

Ooo that's a quick delete, Ish. And I was wondering who the liar is.  :laugh:

I was sure I suggested that his name to be changed, had started to post before reading Cajun's claim and decided to delete once I read it, thinking it really didn't matter.  Need to check now who it was :lol:

Maybe Cajun came up with the name and I was the one that suggested the name change?  I think that's right.

Get it together boys.  This is the sunderland thread, you're not supposed to come to some mature resolution to your conflict, you're supposed to offer each other out, threaten to wire each others various body parts and make vague threats about letterboxes.

It was me, you won't believe how many pictures of cocks I was PM'd.

Actually I reckon it was Gupter. 'She' claimed she had met him and lets be honest, it is the sort of thing he would have done :lol:

Any links to the wireside meltdown? Would like to view

You can search for his user profile and look at his past posts. Pages upon pages of hilarious nuggets in there.

Awesome. Was he here under master plan 1978? Sure that was his twitter name

Don't think he uses that name over here. That's definitely his user name on RTG and twitter.

yeah I was blocked by him unfortunately after doling out some abuse his way.

Watch your letterbox, marra.

There's no need for conflict here.  We're partners in a historic moment for the board.  Celebrate it.

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman is taking credit for the "fish-dicks" joke and he and Jimmy are partners. :)

I work with a few mackems, but all of them are from various parts of South Tyneside and don't really have the accent.  However there is one from deepest, darkest Hendon.  We went on the wind-up today and asked her where she would look to find a good recipe, hoping she'd say "Cewk Bewk".

However she looked puzzled and replied, "Erm, Gewgle?"  Even better, tbh.

It was me, you won't believe how many pictures of cocks I was PM'd.

Actually I reckon it was Gupter. 'She' claimed she had met him and lets be honest, it is the sort of thing he would have done :lol:

What ever happened to Gupter? :lol: