Sunderland

Nobody

Aye, that was shocking yesterday. We're down. Norwich will beat us easily, and we won't get to 32 points, never mind 40. I'm struggling to see how we are going to score goals with our forward line.

Poyet has done a great job, and I hope he stays, considering the shit he inherited, but we have too many really poor players who don't deserve to be playing in the Premier League.

It'll be my 10th relegation (I think, I've actually lost f**king count) and I'm pretty much desensitised to it.  :lol:

Aye, that was shocking yesterday. We're down. Norwich will beat us easily, and we won't get to 32 points, never mind 40. I'm struggling to see how we are going to score goals with our forward line.

Poyet has done a great job, and I hope he stays, considering the s*** he inherited, but we have too many really poor players who don't deserve to be playing in the Premier League.

It'll be my 10th relegation (I think, I've actually lost f**king count) and I'm pretty much desensitised to it.  :lol:

Any reason he left borini out?

Against Hull ? He didn't really say it, but he was clearly looking at the league game against Palace. That went well didn't it ?  :lol:

Poyet has done a great job, and I hope he stays, considering the shit he inherited, but we have too many really poor players who don't deserve to be playing in the Premier League.

10? good grief had no idea it was that many. :lol:

Poyet has done a great job, and I hope he stays, considering the s*** he inherited, but we have too many really poor players who don't deserve to be playing in the Premier League.

I am finding it hard to dislike Stray Mackem. Norwich are garbage though - can see them in the bottom 3 soon.

Only 4 for me I think. Maybe five. Tbh I've lost count.

Only 4 for me I think. Maybe five. Tbh I've lost count.

3 toon relegations in my lifetime. but never saw much that I remember of '78.

Went to my first game in the late 70's and they were shit. We've been shit for at least 80% of the time since then, including the shame of going down to the 3rd division. I'm resigned to the fact that we'll go down again.

I was hoping there would be three teams worse than us, but after that performance yesterday it's clear we are utterly useless in front of goal.

Next week could be pivotal for them if they lose and as I suspect we do too they could be 6 points adrift

I can't see them winning 3 or potentially 4 more of their home games bearing in mind these games at home the opposition need the points desperately too

Kills me to think that if the do stay up the last 2 seasons they have survived because of us gift wrapping them 4 and 6 points respectively

Guest Haris Vuckic

I still think they'll stay up. I'm convinced they'll pull a couple of surprise results against the big 5 and see themselves to safety.

A lot of people were convinced they were going to win the league cup. I think they're down - but it'll be an ultra painful, last day affair. :thup:

Mackem on Facebook at it again.

"Spurs are playing like Sunderland at the moment. Great football until they get in the box."

:lol: the delusion is strong in this one.

was that meant to be read out in an Obi-wan type voice ?

Mackem on Facebook at it again.

"Spurs are playing like Sunderland at the moment. Great football until they get in the box."

:lol: the delusion is strong in this one.

was that meant to be read out in an Obi-wan type voice ?

Preferably.