Sunderland

Nobody

These cheating c***s not been punished appropriately yet ?

We've been fined. Months ago. For a clerical error.

Hey, not just me mate the finest minds in football are saying the same.

While it would have been easy to apply justice for the league games it would have been a huge embarrassment for them considering he played in a League Cup game too and they're probably hoping you just go down quietly so they can conveniently sweep it under the carpet.

In the unlikely event you survive there will be a shit storm and they may have to act correctly to keep what little integrity the league still has.

While it would have been easy to apply justice for the league games it would have been a huge embarrassment for them considering he played in a League Cup game too and they're probably hoping you just go down quietly so they can conveniently sweep it under the carpet.

In the unlikely event you survive there will be a s*** storm and they may have to act correctly to keep what little integrity the league still has.

To be honest if it was another team I'd be waiting for them to be deducted points.

The fact is they knew months ago and a journalist has sat on the story til now.

It's a farce the whole thing. If the player in question had kept us up ala Tevez and I was the fan of say WBA or Cardiff then fair enough I'd be outraged but the player in question is Ji Dong Won ffs.

The twat has actually cost us points this season.

In the unlikely event you survive there will be a s*** storm and they may have to act correctly to keep what little integrity the league still has.

To be honest if it was another team I'd be waiting for them to be deducted points.

It's a farce the whole thing. If the player in question had kept us up ala Tevez and I was the fan of say WBA or Cardiff then fair enough I'd be outraged but the player in question is Ji Dong Won ffs.

Emotive but, unfortunately, where laws are concerned, meaningless. It's black and white (excuse the expression) whoever the player concerned is and no matter how useless he may have been.

You've got off the hook for whatever bizarre reason, but like I say they are trying to avoid the "League Cup" embarrassment and hoping it just runs it's course, but be prepared for the inevitable shit storm if that doesn't pan out.

You know yourself mate that this is a terrible argument.

I'm still amazed - actually, I'm probably not - Sunderland look like getting away with it. What must the long list of clubs, who've been deducted points for fielding ineligible players up and down the leagues, be thinking?

Guest neesy111

I'm still amazed - actually, I'm probably not - Sunderland look like getting away with it. What must the long list of clubs, who've been deducted points for fielding ineligible players up and down the leagues, be thinking?

Just about everytime I've heard it happen in the football league its an points deduction.

Same as when the likes of Spurs are just allowed to register players they sign after the deadline has been and gone. They just make it up as they go along without rhyme or reason. Grey as fuck and they'll do as they please. 

Just about everytime I've heard it happen in the football league its an points deduction.

From Sunday leagues to the very highest level that is normally the case.

What the hell they've done to escape the normal punishment is quite intriguing and even more so considering how Poyet screwed Hartlepool over the same kind of thing.

How they've managed to keep it quiet until now, with the consent, nay even co-operation, of the powers that be is what bugs me the most about the whole thing. Luckily it looks like they're perfectly capable of relegating themselves without having points docked.

How they've managed to keep it quiet until now, with the consent, nay even co-operation, of the powers that be is what bugs me the most about the whole thing. Luckily it looks like they're perfectly capable of relegating themselves without having points docked.

quite clearly down to the role Margaret Byrne? i think it is, Role at the FA.

I agree, it stinks, and I'm surprised it was 'hushed up'. It makes the whole affair look rather shady.

As for then points deduction ? It really won't make a difference. We're back at the bottom of the table, and deservedly so, and we won't get past the 31 point mark. I said when Poyet came in that the team wasn't good enough, there's a rotten core of players in there that need to be f*****d off, and it would take a miracle to keep us up. We'll be relegated before the last game of the season.

I agree, it stinks, and I'm surprised it was 'hushed up'. It makes the whole affair look rather shady.

As for then points deduction ? It really won't make a difference. We're back at the bottom of the table, and deservedly so, and we won't get past the 31 point mark. I said when Poyet came in that the team wasn't good enough, there's a rotten core of players in there that need to be f*****d off, and it would take a miracle to keep us up. We'll be relegated before the last game of the season.

all the talk is the players are running the club, recipe for disaster, and has proven to be so.

Worked pretty well fo had Barton and Nolan etc.

aye we got relegated as well :lol:

(edit, i know you ment the meeting in the dressing room that helped get us back- we've discussed the difference with SAFC, Ronaldo says its nonsense)

Was that NDiaye playing for Betis yesterday the same one as what played for Derlando? He looked excellent yesterday against Barca.

Aye, same bloke.

Was that the one hounded out after less than 90 minutes?

How's RTG these days? :lol: Not that we're much better off right now =/

It's fucking bleak mate  :lol: There's still one or two on there who think we're not going down, but the majority seem resigned to our fate. Hopefully our away game against Blackpool next season will be on a Saturday (you've got to take the positives !)

I've got to say I can't remember a time when North East football has been at such a low.

We're fucked, and the players seem happy to give up without a fight.

Newcastle have a manager and an owner who are detested by a large percentage of their fans, and are regularly getting gubbed at home, and seem in freefall at the minute.

And as for Boro (remember them)...................................................

:embarrassed:

It's f***ing bleak mate  :lol: There's still one or two on there who think we're not going down, but the majority seem resigned to our fate. Hopefully our away game against Blackpool next season will be on a Saturday (you've got to take the positives !)

I've got to say I can't remember a time when North East football has been at such a low.

We're f***ed, and the players seem happy to give up without a fight.

Newcastle have a manager and an owner who are detested by a large percentage of their fans, and are regularly getting gubbed at home, and seem in freefall at the minute.

And as for Boro (remember them)...................................................

At least we have a good forum. Surely you don't post at RTG? I mean, you seem to be normal. There must be another forum without the underground creatures that post at RTG. Creepy place.

It's fucking bleak mate  :lol: There's still one or two on there who think we're not going down, but the majority seem resigned to our fate. Hopefully our away game against Blackpool next season will be on a Saturday (you've got to take the positives !)

We're fucked, and the players seem happy to give up without a fight.

Blackpool can still go down can't they?