Sunderland

Nobody

Why do they wet themselves over Giaccherrini? He played less for Juventus than Adam Johnson did for City and Johnson has been crap for them!  He's in his late 20's and was playing Serie B/C until he got a lucky break a couple of seasons back.

He's a good player, i don't rate any of their other signings but he's a good player.

I'd much rather have him in the team than Jonas, fair play to them.

Why do they wet themselves over Giaccherrini? He played less for Juventus than Adam Johnson did for City and Johnson has been crap for them!  He's in his late 20's and was playing Serie B/C until he got a lucky break a couple of seasons back.

He's a good player, i don't rate any of their other signings but he's a good player.

If he had a similar club career in England we'd be calling it uninspiring!

If he had a similar club career in England we'd be calling it uninspiring!

Tbf your probably right but i can only say what i have seen for Juve and Italy, he's a good player and considering where Sunderland are as a football club on and off the field it can only be considered a coup for them.

I can see why they are excited, it wouldn't be someone i'd consider a star signing if we signed him but still none the less he's a good player who will have a decent season IMO.

PDC has been slating their players after the game, took less time than I thought.

"Someone has to realise that with his attitude it's difficult that he will play longer in English football"

Doesn't say who it is but it'll be interesting if he doesn't rein this kind of thing in.

PDC has been slating their players after the game, took less time than I thought.

"Someone has to realise that with his attitude it's difficult that he will play longer in English football"

Doesn't say who it is but it'll be interesting if he doesn't rein this kind of thing in.

and thats after a friendly.............tick tick tick tick tick!

Talking to a lad yesterday whos brother in law used to play for PDC, said his training sessions were rediculous and PDC is a machine.  If you cant keep up or meet his standards your gone.

Talking to a lad yesterday whos brother in law used to play for PDC, said his training sessions were rediculous and PDC is a machine.  If you cant keep up or meet his standards your gone.

If a professional footballer paid millions can't keep up with the fitness of a 45 year old then they should be gone.

I can only wish we had those standards of fitness at the club minus the volatile fascist running the show.

Not eveyone has the same fitness levels.

Impossible.

As a 45 year old? Is shameful if one of their players can't keep up with him.  :lol:

How are they supposed to keep up with 20 something's on the pitch for 90mins if they can't keep up with an ex player retired for a decade?

I wouldn't be able to maintain 7 days fitness work.

You aren't getting paid millions as a professional footballer and a tad old to be one.

since when did lower league players get paid millions  :lol:

I wouldn't be able to maintain 7 days fitness work.

You aren't getting paid millions as a professional footballer and a tad old to be one.

since when did lower league players get paid millions  :lol:

I was talking about Sunderland (this is their thread) and us (when I said I wish we...) clearly.  :rolleyes:

And even so you'd have to drop a few levels down to find footballers who are as unfit as a 45 year old. I wonder why footballers retire in their 30s for most part, what when they can keep going in to their mid 40s since they don't lose anything?