Sunderland

Nobody

Whilst he's a mentalist, it's still kinda good to see someone trying to force footballers into being athlethes taking care of their body rather than rich wannabe-celebrities.  Will fail spectacularily though, what he's trying to change is too engrained in modern football culture.

Please look at us, we exist. Genuinely we do, we exist and we matter...we matter to people....people like you marra. That's a word we made, do you like it? Please like it, marra. It means friend...you're our friend right? Marra?

Also FTM. It means F*ck the Mags. 0-3-1-9

They never made Marra either, it originates in cumbria doesnt it, they dont have there own stuff man

Mackem also use the word topper and I fucking hate that.

Also funny to get them saying hula hoops, beans, fruit and the like as they sound like right dicks. I was at evan halshaw in Sunderland today and their accent was disgusting, made me want to leave.

I've just watched the 0-3 goals on Premier League Years for the first time since seeing them at SJP. Jonas should never have played for us again after that s**** for the first 2.

Abysmal.

It was disgusting stuff. Pardew was even persisting with him at left back as well.

I see they're signing the tenth left back on their list this summer. Add it to the uncapped Czech nobody on the other side and their full back positions look superb!

The two free transfer centre halves will be class as well when Wes Brown is injured.

Guest neesy111

Martyn McFadden's such a spenk.

Look at the state of him ffs.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/webimage/1.4591065.1338190661!/image/4064386470.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/4064386470.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

I've just watched the 0-3 goals on Premier League Years for the first time since seeing them at SJP. Jonas should never have played for us again after that s**** for the first 2.

Abysmal.

It was disgusting stuff. Pardew was even persisting with him at left back as well.

He hasnt played LB since that game unless you mean just in that game where we used all our subs well before the second goal went in so had little choice but to persist with him.

Sessegnon is off to Qatar.

There three best players from last season are no longer at the club.

he'll be a big miss. Would comment on losing 3 of your best players at once being bad but we did it with Carroll (ok 6 months earlier) Nolan Barton and Enrique going fairly quickly