Sunderland

Nobody

@KHeneage: Has #SAFC's Ondrej Celutska put his foot in it?"Newcastle is bigger and nicer than Sunderland and apparently most players live there."

:lol: please be true. 

Well, it definitely is true. Whether he said it or not may be up for debate.

When did RTG get a new layout :scared: Still looks absolutely awful

:lol: Am I wrong or are there several Americans there now? I went to see their reaction to Altidore and a couple people were getting shit for using foreign words.

Are we supposed to haze American Sunderland fans? Is that our duty as Newcastle followers?

I feel like they're all from New Jersey anyway.

:lol: I dunno. I can't muster any dislike, tbh.

Are we supposed to haze American Sunderland fans? Is that our duty as Newcastle followers?

It's not as if they've hopped on the bandwagon of a successful club. There's no glory in becoming a Sunderland fan.

It's not as if they've hopped on the bandwagon of a successful club. There's no glory in becoming a Sunderland fan.

:lol: Lots of Bills fans on RTG.

Guest Forty Five
Defender Wes Brown has been ruled out as a precautionary measure after a slight recurrence of a knee complaint

Did not see that coming.

Paolo on Bramble

'Someone will always be unhappy,' he conceded. 'Like some stupid guy that left already. If you ought to be 88 kilos and you are 104.8 kilos you don't like my regime. Unprofessional, an insult to a real professional. He can maintain his opinion but he's probably not very clever.'

:lol: :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2395902/Paolo-Di-Canios-banned-list-Sunderland-Ketchup-mobile-phones-coke-singing-matches.html#ixzz2cAqYHcW6

Please look at us, we exist. Genuinely we do, we exist and we matter...we matter to people....people like you marra. That's a word we made, do you like it? Please like it, marra. It means friend...you're our friend right? Marra?

Also FTM. It means F*ck the Mags. 0-3-1-9

Will wait and see how they work out, not heard of most of them. He has also lost one of the best keepers in the league and Rose was class last season imo (I said that while he was at Sunderland btw).

Guest Forty Five

They'll start like a rampaging bull, but will run out of steam soon enough as PDC's changes slowly lose their influence. 

And PDC is obviously spot on about Bramble being a fat, thick idiot, but he obviously shouldn't be spouting his fat, thick gob off in the media like that.  Very unprofessional, but very amusing.  More of the same please PDC.

Nowt wrong with cracking the whip IMO, it'll be interesting to see how this pans out

in theory it works but in reality players are spoiled babies who will throw a hissy fit at criticism (public criticism in particular) and when the players decide to say screw you to the manager and stop trying for him its turns out managers are a lot easier to replace than a squad full of expensive footballers.

Don't really recall any instance of a manager so publicly hammering his players past and present as Di Canio, Fergie for example almost never did it (if ever don't recall any off the top of my head) whatever he was saying to them behind closed doors he would defend them to the hilt when talking to the media including making shit up about refs to bring attention onto him and his ridiculousness to distract from poor performances. Can't see Di Canio's "look at me and how great I am its all me not those incompetents on the pitch all me"/"it would have worked great except for those idiots not doing exactly what I say and its clearly not my fault" really working long term.