Sunderland

Nobody

I think that was his job application.

I might send in one as well, just an A4 page with NOT PARDEW written on it. Should be good enough.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rLHpEHrXcWg/TskKIQGKmOI/AAAAAAAABgQ/CkY1WGbvazs/s1600/yawn.png

Funny, I get that reaction to near enough all of your posts like

We can't all contribute as much as you do, mate.

"The change when you become a first-teamer is very small. I'd like to make it a little bit bigger. That doesn't say you're going to give the young players rubbish but it should be different. At the moment I'm the head coach, not the manager so it's not my responsibility."

Just a constant stream of gibberish. Di Canio Mk II

Sima's already having a go about it on there but this needs to be seen,

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/embarrassing-a-mag-no-doubt.905963/#ixzz2z1ghCyFA

:lol: Genuinely beyond words.

Eh? The lads with the Pardew Out banner deliberately put it down when the silence was on :lol: . They love believing their own shite like.

They were mags, I wouldn't be surprised if they were writing THE SUN WAS RIGHT, ALSO PARDEW OUT on the other side, ready to use this tragedy to get media coverage and further their 'cause'.  Makes me sick, can't believe they did that. 

Eh? The lads with the Pardew Out banner deliberately put it down when the silence was on :lol: . They love believing their own shite like.

They were mags, I wouldn't be surprised if they were writing THE SUN WAS RIGHT, ALSO PARDEW OUT on the other side, ready to use this tragedy to get media coverage and further their 'cause'.  Makes me sick, can't believe they did that. 

Absolutely disgusting how the mags had a banner with a picture of Mussolini and were giving fascist wav.... oh wait.

As opposed to the Mags who had a banner with 'Pardew Out', before kick-off and during the match and probably used the media coverage of the minutes silence to highlight their 'Cause'. I seem to remember it was Sunderland fans who paid for a banner with 'Justice for the 96' when we played them at Anfield a few seasons back, but that's forgotten quickly!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/embarrassing-a-mag-no-doubt.905963/#ixzz2z1ghCyFA

Ha ha ha ha! Dear me!

Also, Sima is from Hebburn?!

?!?!

The whole thread seems to have started from a post on a Liverpool message board about noise at the SOL during the minute's silence, and how this post must have been written by a shit-stirring mag as nothing of the sort happened.

Only 3 days ago the same posters were all discussing a SAFC fan making noise from their south stand during the minute's silence and what a mong he was.

It's like every night when RTG goes to sleep they collectively press the 'reset' button on any short-medium term memories and start again from fresh when they wake up. Would explain the usual thought process-"I know I'll call him a f**king mag- don't recall anyone using that insult here before."

Mackems think everyone's a mag man, the people who run Sky, Sunderland fans who do something stupid, other club's fans who post on other boards, mackems who post on RTG, referees, journalists, the people who edit the highlights on Match of the Day, the entire staff of Look North, and anyone with influence in the FA.

You'd be amazed if we weren't the best supported club in the country based on that, but at the same time as everyone secretly being a mag everyone in the country hates us as much as them and our support is awful. 

This is one of the many reasons why if you look up cognitive dissonance on Wikipedia it's accompanied by a pictures of Uncal Mick and Rollernonce.

Eh? The lads with the Pardew Out banner deliberately put it down when the silence was on :lol: . They love believing their own s**** like.

I'm sure there was a banner held during the silence, I think it said something like 'Geordies walk with you, YNWA' or something. But because that doesn't fit the narrative over at the special needs class, history is re-written and everyones a 'f*ckin mag kernt'  :lol:

(I say banner, it was probably an A3 sheet of paper come to think of it, but it was shown on the match footage)

Guest reefatoon

Mackems think everyone's a mag man, the people who run Sky, Sunderland fans who do something stupid, other club's fans who post on other boards, mackems who post on RTG, referees, journalists, the people who edit the highlights on Match of the Day, the entire staff of Look North, and anyone with influence in the FA.

You'd be amazed if we weren't the best supported club in the country based on that, but at the same time as everyone secretly being a mag everyone in the country hates us as much as them and our support is awful. 

This is one of the many reasons why if you look up cognitive dissonance on Wikipedia it's accompanied by a pictures of Uncal Mick and Rollernonce.

Aahh, Uncal Mick!  I am going to have to dive back a couple of summers and read through all of that again. Some of those pictures were hilarious.