Sunderland

Nobody

At the end of the day, there's still no-one there who can score goals.

http://i.thisis.co.uk/274961/article/images/1481411/1226927.jpg

We dont have anyone either

I fancy Rivière to get double figures and de Jong to go close. Cabella, too. There's goals in our team now if we set up to score them.

Rodwell is a good signing if he stays fit, but how often do people say that about players and they continue to be injury prone?

At the end of the day, there's still no-one there who can score goals.

http://i.thisis.co.uk/274961/article/images/1481411/1226927.jpg

We dont have anyone either

Think we'll score more than we did as a team last season.

Really think De Jong will score goals the way Nolan did. He's more of a goal scorer than Cabaye was in that number 10 position IMO. Also think Cabella will score goals too, along with Riviere. Think once we get them all in the same team, it will be a lot more apparent. Really like the potential of those three, think they've looked good.

To be fair to Sunderland they do have Fletcher who even managed to score under O'Neill. Wickham will stay too, and Jozy might get better under Poyet. Johnson will score some. They'll be okay this season tbh.

Fairly large transfer fee and a 5 year deal for a player who's had about 10 hours of football in the last 2 years is canny mental. Hell of a risk.

:thup:

It's not like he's got a massive body of work before his Man City days either. He looked promising for Everton, but I can't say I've ever been blown away by him.

Saying that, he could turn out to be a very good player, and I suppose it's a risk/reward situation. If he had met his potential and been performing well, he wouldn't be going to Sunderland in the first place.

Played 109 minutes last season. :lol:

There's potentially a good player in there, or at least there was. I'd say £10m's at least double what he's worth though, City only paid £2m more when we was the 'next big thing' out of Everton. Since then he's achieved/contributed about as much as I have as a Premier League player.

Guest Roger Kint

Played 109 minutes last season. :lol:

There's potentially a good player in there, or at least there was. I'd say £10m's at least double what he's worth though, City only paid £2m more when we was the 'next big thing' out of Everton. Since then he's achieved/contributed about as much as I have as a Premier League player.

Darren Campbell(ex sprinter) was working with him last season just said he thinks getting him fit will be a massive challenge. Doesnt sound like he has much faith in him playing regular football at all.

Goalkeeper probably equal

Best defender us

Best midfielder us now Rodwell has signed

Best forward us once Borini is confirmed

Carry on bigging up their team of players you've never heard of though.

Ashley In!!, 15 minutes ago Report

#9 Like Reply

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-better-watch-out-then.950212/#ixzz39WoULi2s

Post from some clueless prick on RTG

We really need to fucking beat these inbred pricks this season

They sign Rodwell and he's instantly better than any midfielder we have what absolute horseshit

Rodwell probably needed a move like this as he just hasnt feature at all in the last two years. He's a great box to box midfielder from memory and a terrific finisher. But.....the lad just seems to be one of those players who is ridiculously injury prone. If they can keep him fit it's a very good signing but it's a lot of money shelled out if he spends most of or a lot of the time on the bench.

Whose the midfielder Kinnear tried to sign from ManCity for us, when he was manager, the nutter. Michael Johnson was it? Imagine if that went through? That guy ended up in a right state, doesn't even play anymore I don't think.

They've been listening to HTT apparently all our signings are crap because they have no prem experience and no one has heard of them. We don't have players that can take the game by the scruff of the neck like O'Shea, Cattermole, Borini (who's not even their player) and Brown, lol.

I think this is a great signing for Sunderland tbh, obviously his injury record has to be a concern but they could have an absolute bargain at 10 million. They've spent that much on utter crap in the past, Fletcher and Gordon for example. That team though lacks quality all around and will again hover around 16th spot if they don't invest further.

Goalkeeper probably equal

Best defender us

Best midfielder us now Rodwell has signed

Best forward us once Borini is confirmed

Carry on bigging up their team of players you've never heard of though.

Ashley In!!, 15 minutes ago Report

#9 Like Reply

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-better-watch-out-then.950212/#ixzz39WoULi2s

Post from some clueless prick on RTG

We really need to fucking beat these inbred pricks this season

They sign Rodwell and he's instantly better than any midfielder we have what absolute horseshit

Why does everything we do have to be related to the mags??

Why indeed :lol: