Sunderland

Nobody

What the f*** was Pantillimon doing?:') literally ran 25 yards out and cupped his hands to catch the ball

Wasn't even close to the box and literally no fucking reason to do it. It was like watching a 4-year-old who is still trying to get to terms with the rules. Yet somehow, when they play us he will revert to a DNA hybrid of Schmeichel, Banks and the ghost of Lev Yashin. And all will be forgiven /forgotten as the cup final has been won again.

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a t*** to a kid in a pub on holiday over daft Newcastle/Sunderland bollocks.

Tbh I see where the mackem's coming from if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a t***

if it did happen like, it's bad patter being a t***

if it did happen like

It's like a black and white Where's Wally in their world, they don't seem to be able to go anywhere without a stripey shirted mag being classless nearby.  I look forward this season to Mag in Venezuela, Mag In Buckingham Palace, Mag In Space and Ghostly Mag From The Afterlife.

It's the double standards and subsequent simplistic justification of said standards that amuse me. I look forward to the post today of one bragging that he's invaded soft play and told a mag toddler bollocks as we get humped off Southampton following which he will be feted as a courageous hero.

Anyone remember they were sucking someone off for posting that he'd punched a giraffe following a derby defeat?!? Was the best thing ever, that's mint that marra, love owt like that me, etc. Fast forward 24 hours after the horse incident and punching all animals is fucking disgusting and now proven til the end of time to be Mag-only behaviour.

Sunderland fans hit with a flare at a match- hoying flares is shit behaviour at football grounds, they're decided. what's that someone's piped up with? They did it at SJP? "you're not seriously telling me that Sunderland fans being the victim is the same as us throwing a flare at a fat mag are you?!?" Etc etc

"Watched in Benidorm today And was sat to this smug, fat george arsehole. Now I'm going to get slated for his but I was with my eight year old son and he was sitting next to said george tit and I went out for a tab when we were 3-0 down and when I came back the bairn was in my seat. Apparently this bloke in his 30 ' s had said to the bairn "Sunderland are s***" when the bairn cheered our goal. I know what the stock replies will be but I didn't want the boy to see an argument or worse a f***ing fight break out so we simply went into the next bar.

TBF if the guy had swung a punch he would have probably have had a coronary. Just sums them up to me a bloke having a go at an eight year old kid."

Love it when they clearly make up stories about our fans to w*** off about between themselves and cant even spell Geordie right  ;D ;D ;D

Gotta love their made up stories as they try and belittle us at all times.

:lol:

Do U21 suspensions count for first team?

Yep

Really? :lol:

Aye, in 2010/11 Xisco got sent off against them in the u21's and got a three match ban. M'Vila certainly will because it's violent conduct

Rules changed since then after Rooney was banned for something like this.