Sunderland

Nobody

Honest question ... I know Sunderland is supposed to be the pits, but it can't be much worse than places like Stoke and Hull, right?

'Supposed to be'?!? I'm guessing you've never been!

It's the region's anus, and the populace are so conditioned into accepting that means it'll remain so for the foreseeable future. Which basically means any decent players they sign will continue to pay their council tax to Newcastle.....

Guest Outlaw Pete

I know this is the internet, i know people shout and ball about who they hate and what minor things have pissed them off that day.

I'm one of them.

My hate, is mackems, not sunderland fans..mackems.

I also know that you know, I'm new to this site.

so you will no doubt view what i say with a bit distrust, that's fair enough.

I've had to work with mackems,I hate them.

I HATE THEM.

I know this is the internet, i know people shout and ball about who they hate and what minor things have p*ssed them off that day.

I'm one of them.

My hate, is mackems, not sunderland fans..mackems.

I also know that you know, I'm new to this site.

so you will no doubt view what i say with a bit distrust, that's fair enough.

I've had to work with mackems,I hate them.

I HATE THEM.

I'm a Mackem

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/14/326fc68fc1c5c7132f294c1c0160949a.jpg

I don't mind Sunderland fans to be honest. The ones from round mine are all decent lads, hold a really strong hate of anything Newcastle related like. I do agree with hating mackems though.  Theyre a hideous breed. The accent is absolutely horrendous.

Has to be the worst in Britain, ahead of the Brummie accent. Rancid.

Mackems are just the complete fucking pond life of the UK , from the rancid accent to the complete jealous childish bile spouted against anything Newcastle. The place resembles an absolute nuclear wasteland, and is like being warped back in time to the bleak 70s

Just such a non entity place filled with non entity people

Why do they always feel the need to tell stories that are of no interest to anyone, anywhere, ever?

They all have this attitude. Make a story up about "a mag" to make them look bad.

Even if it is true about him not knowing who they were, why would you feel the need to start a new thread to tell everyone?