Sunderland

Nobody

14k there tonight?! :lol:

We doubled that.

Our fans are twice as good as theirs though tbf.

Tbh nothing to be proud of paying to see Newcastle and moaning about Ashley.

In my view whoever went to the game is f***ing scum....and f*** the kids only chance to see them bs.

Well done to the Sunderland fans I say.

NUFC Mugs

Good game by sound of it tho

We doubled that.

In my view whoever went to the game is f***ing scum....and f*** the kids only chance to see them bs.

NUFC Mugs

shut up man.

How think I feel seeing people cry about the state of our chairman. 

But they also have the power to change it all but don't suppose most of the people in the UK are idiots.

Just look how many people like pop idol

People hate having their mistakes pointed out I know that.

Slim, has Santoon/Mandoon given up on the club altogether? Noticed he hasn't been on here for a long time.

He's still posting about us on Twitter a lot.

:thup: Least he's OK. Didn't expect him to go missing from here because he used to be on loads.

How think I feel seeing people cry about the state of our chairman. 

But they also have the power to change it all but don't suppose most of the people in the UK are idiots.

Just look how many people like pop idol

Scumbag!

Can see where Slim is coming from, people on social media moaning about Ashley, saying how the club is dying under him etc and then going to matches and buying merchandise. Long gone are the days of me doing that, went from never missing a home game and doing most of the aways to doing none whatsoever. Each to their own though.

We doubled that.

NUFC Mugs

Dear me. Calling young bairns who go along to watch their team play scum. A new low for this messageboard. Of course you could have stood outside SJP last night and called them to their faces rather than hiding on here but you know one if their dad's would have flattened you straight away so I can understand why you didn't. I didn't go last night because I won't waste any more time or money watching cup games until I see for myself that the club are taking them seriously but if others want to then that's fair enough. Sounds like those that did had quite an enjoyable evening.