Sunderland

Nobody

The question to ask is

'How much did the club know and when did they find out he was pleading guilty?'

In fairness he only pleaded guilty himself at the last minute. It mightn't have been cut and dry.

The club must have asked him about his plea before today.  He may have decided at the last minute but it's unlikely I would have thought.

He has been lying to Sunderland throughout.  Their response will be telling, I bet their comms and PR people are in meltdown

Pretty much this. Watch them and you'll soon see how much they knew

Just searched "adam johnson nightclub" on twitter for funsies. What a world we live in

I just did the same.  Urgh. 

Where does that story keep coming from, anyway?  Are people just assuming this is what happened?  He's admitted to knowing she was underage, as well.  But people seem to continue to ignore that fact and are saying he's been stitched up by a 15 year old, in a nightclub.

Just searched "adam johnson nightclub" on twitter for funsies. What a world we live in

I just did the same.  Urgh. 

Where does that story keep coming from, anyway?  Are people just assuming this is what happened?  He's admitted to knowing she was underage, as well.  But people seem to continue to ignore that fact and are saying he's been stitched up by a 15 year old, in a nightclub.

People are so desperate to blame the victim even though he's admitted it. It's awful

Quite a lot suggesting the fictional nightclub should be prosecuted. :lol:

Love some of the embellishment as well, as if they'd been there -"Why is she hanging round the VIP area of the club dressed like that anyway? She told him several times she was 18, God, get over it!"

Well this is going to be a delightful saga in the Newcastle-Sunderland soap opera. Mackems back-peddling and victim-blaming, Mags lobbing paedo jokes that won't even be remotely funny to anyone with half a brain (yet hilarious to the average retard amongst our fan base). Good times, good times.