Sunderland

Nobody

I mean, this doesn't really mean he's a paedophile, it does mean he's a bit of a slime with no self control mind.

How doesn't it it means exactly that

Hebephile

Still massively wrong, obviously.

True still underage - just can't believe still how the so called 'classy club' acted if any set of fans and club deserves to go down it's that lot

I mean, this doesn't really mean he's a paedophile, it does mean he's a bit of a slime with no self control mind.

Peadophilia is when a person is soley/mostly sexually aroused by pre-pubescent people, unless the victim hit puberty very late in her life then at the age of 15 you would assume that she's already well into puberty thus meaning an attraction to her would not be classed as Peadophilia.

An sole/primary attraction to someone who is aged from 15-to early/mid late 20's is called ephebophilia, this is the most common philia across the world with over 90% of the worlds population having a sole/primary attraction to people in this age range. This would be what Adam Johnson is classed as. The case alleges that he acted on his sexual desires with someone who is not legally able to consent. I'm not defending him at all, what he did was wrong but there is a difference between being a peadofile and an ephebophile and in cases like this the definition of paedophile is used instead.

Peadophilia is when a person is soley/mostly sexually aroused by pre-pubescent people, unless the victim hit puberty very late in her life then at the age of 15 you would assume that she's already well into puberty thus meaning at attraction to her would not be classed as Peadophilia.

An sole/primary attraction to someone who is aged from 15-to early/mid late 20's is called ephebophilia, this is the most common philia across the world with over 90% of the worlds population having a sole/primary attraction to people in this age range. This would be what Adam Johnson is classed as. The case alleges that he acted on his sexual desires with someone who is not legally able to consent. I'm not defending him at all, what he did was wrong but there is a difference between being a peadofile and an ephebophile.

It's all black and white where PAEDOS are concerned Stif, you're either vehemently against them and their crab DNA or you're one of them.

Hebephile

Still massively wrong, obviously.

A hebophile is someone who is soley/mostly attracted to children in the early stages of puberty (usually 11-14). Hebophilia sits between Peadophilia and ephebophilia.

Any idea whether Sunderland are still planning on allowing him to play on Saturday?

Seen mixed rumours but nothing official as of yet.

Surely they can't play him but then again nothing would surprise me with that lot

Peadophilia is when a person is soley/mostly sexually aroused by pre-pubescent people, unless the victim hit puberty very late in her life then at the age of 15 you would assume that she's already well into puberty thus meaning at attraction to her would not be classed as Peadophilia.

An sole/primary attraction to someone who is aged from 15-to early/mid late 20's is called ephebophilia, this is the most common philia across the world with over 90% of the worlds population having a sole/primary attraction to people in this age range. This would be what Adam Johnson is classed as. The case alleges that he acted on his sexual desires with someone who is not legally able to consent. I'm not defending him at all, what he did was wrong but there is a difference between being a peadofile and an ephebophile.

It's all black and white where PAEDOS are concerned Stif, you're either vehemently against them and their crab DNA or you're one of them.

I don't think you will find many people who condone what he has done (I don't). I'm just saying the definition is technically wrong.

Any idea whether Sunderland are still planning on allowing him to play on Saturday?

Surely they can't play him but then again nothing would surprise me with that lot

Bar us, they couldn't have picked a worse set of away fans for abuse that's for sure!

You would think so but fat sam said on saturday that he would be available to play throughout the trial.

Id be astounded if he does play but im half hoping he does to see what reaction the unwashed give him.

Bar us, they couldn't have picked a worse set of away fans for abuse that's for sure!

Agree with that.

I Man U fans will for sure and even more so with his City connections

I Man U fans will for sure and even more so with his City connections

They came up with this one on the way up here last season!