Sunderland

Nobody

There is no way they will play him at the weekend or ever again.  Absolutely no chance

They gambled on him being innocent last year in order to survive, there is no doubt in my mind that they will do it again if he's available to play.

There is no way they will play him at the weekend or ever again.  Absolutely no chance

They gambled on him being innocent last year in order to survive, there is no doubt in my mind that they will do it again if he's available to play.

This. They'll continue to play him until he gets sent down. He's one of their best players and that club have already shown they have no morals when it comes to fighting off relegation.

Morally he can't be anywhere near the club now, they can't be seen to be supporting that kind of behaviour! Surely they'll have to bend to immense public pressure, they'll be rightfully vilified if they don't get shot now.

Morally he can't be anywhere near the club now, they can't be seen to be supporting that kind of behaviour! Surely they'll have to bend to immense public pressure, they'll be rightfully vilified if they don't get shot now.

I'd imagine many of their players won't want to play alongside him - no chance he'll play again!

Don't think locking the thread is necessary on here, there are plenty of moderators around to pull anything shifty, and I feel (hope) the vast majority aren't daft enough to post anything suspect anyway. Just use your common sense - that includes Twitter links to anyone speculating about the case since they embed.

That was just my fat fingers when viewing the forum on my phone as I was on the way home from work on the tube!

This. They'll continue to play him until he gets sent down. He's one of their best players and that club have already shown they have no morals when it comes to fighting off relegation.

Can't see it, not after he's pleaded guilty on those two charges.

I can see why S*nderland may have stood by him until today with the whole "innocent until proven guilty" mindset but to suspend him and unsuspend him at the start is farcical and highlights their initial lack of morality.

Now that he has pleaded guilty to some of the charges he should be sacked with immediate effect and S*nderland should remove themselves from the scenario.

I highly doubt he would have highlighted to his employer that he was guilty of said charges. Who would in any walk of life? The annoying thing is footballers or anyone with money seems to get away lightly with a lot of crime, and I cannot see this being any different. Even if he were to be sentenced I fear it would be reduced or he'd be back out in no time.

If it was the collective you or I our whole lives would be fucked.

As for their fans, dare I say it we have the same element of mongs amongst our lot who would sing similar shite in a similar scenario. Most of them are morally like us I would have said. The only difference being they have a large chip on their shoulder about us...

Perhaps knowing he was guilty I wonder if he carried on hiding it from Sunderland for as long as possible to ensure he got paid as much as possible knowing his career as he knows it could well be finished when it went to court.

Don't think locking the thread is necessary on here, there are plenty of moderators around to pull anything shifty, and I feel (hope) the vast majority aren't daft enough to post anything suspect anyway. Just use your common sense - that includes Twitter links to anyone speculating about the case since they embed.

That was just my fat fingers when viewing the forum on my phone as I was on the way home from work on the tube!

:lol: A mistake easily made.