Sunderland

Nobody

I see what Ian is saying, he's more like your traditional friendly paedophile from years back than a predator fiddling with little bairns.

Seriously though at his age knowing she was 15 or whatever he's a horrible cunt and deserves whatever he gets.

That's what I meant basically, yep :lol:

It's the true faith page. I'm bowing out for my own sanity.

I've been arguing with some ne'er-do-wells in that page, for most of the afternoon. It's poor show from some.

I think if I interacted at Facebook level with our fans I'd end up killing someone. Probably myself.

Can't believe it took so late into the day for it to be confirmed he won't play this weekend. Even if Sunderland don't want to make an official statement until the trial is over they could've still leaked it to the press that he won't play hours ago.

After this plea, I'm now for some reason fully inclined to believe his celebration against us was about Alder and Sweeney.

I think it was pretty obvious at the time what he was doing by the way he ran the full length of the pitch to the Newcastle supporters doing it. Bottom line is that he's a self confessed nonce, SAFC supporters hero worshipped a self confessed nonce and SAFC harboured a self confessed nonce for their own gains. He would have been sacked instantly if he'd been a youth player and no use in their fight to avoid relegation.Just got to hope he gets jail time and that "nice" things happen to him whilst he's inside.

As a side note surely that's his career over now. He'll have to sign the sex offenders register so does anyone more clued up than me know if that would prevent him from performing in a football stadium where children are present.

Still can't get over the fact that the medias coverage of Sunderland ruling him out of playing this weekend is some sort of achievement and worthy of praise.

If he played for us, i'd be wanting to know why he hadn't been sacked as soon as he pleaded guilty.

Agreed should of been sacked immediately and it's a total disgrace by SAFC that he hasn't

Still can't get over the fact that the medias coverage of Sunderland ruling him out of playing this weekend is some sort of achievement and worthy of praise.

If he played for us, i'd be wanting to know why he hadn't been sacked as soon as he pleaded guilty.

Agreed should of been sacked immediately and it's a total disgrace by SAFC that he hasn't

Effectively, they've put finances/prem safety above ethics.

They suspended him, did an internal investigation, then brought him back into the fold and played him.

What the hell are they waiting for?  Anyone can see he is finished so sacking him immediately gives them a modicum of decency but to not do it suggests the door is still open for him depending on the verdict on the rest of the charges.

Classy as you like