Sunderland

Nobody

Was talking to a macum who is pretty diehard, one of those who never concedes anything and seems to display blind faith to every manager and chairman no matter what.  Was very surprised to hear him say they are definitely going down this season, that's based on him seeing the Southampton away and MK league cup game.

Ridiculously early to be making such predictions but coming from him tells me they must be really bad.

We've looked fairly shit so far it has to be said.

That said I'm not going to judge after 3 games

Totally agree. Wouldn't have been worth mentioning if it hadn't come from someone who is normally so defiant.

As things stand I think the quality of your squad looks very poor for this league, that said one or two might surprise us. Much will depend on how the nutter and the players get along, but I really think he'd be doing himself a big favour if he keeps his thoughts on his players inside the dressing room rather than spouting gibberish into any microphone put in front of him.

We could be his last match if we win that. They could easily be adrift at the bottom over the next 5 games, they lose to us and it could be the end for him.

hope not tbh, want this to run. But how poetic would that be tho after his celebrations at SJP.

The Mackem boom bust cycle is in danger of catching fire :lol:

Kinky!!

Paolo Di Canio admits it is driving him crazy that all his foreign signings cannot understand basic English because it has cost them points.

He added: "Who's got the character to get close to the others? To explain, to help us to do this. On the field, in training sessions, in the shower, in the bed, wherever they want. This can be the worst problem."

As my Mackem mate keeps saying, at least they don't have Pardew......

Because they have been doing much better under Di Canio? :lol:

I would never swap Pardew for Di Canio and I think Pardew's cowardice costs us pretty much every game.

We could be his last match if we win that. They could easily be adrift at the bottom over the next 5 games, they lose to us and it could be the end for him.

hope not tbh, want this to run. But how poetic would that be tho after his celebrations at SJP.

The Mackem boom bust cycle is in danger of catching fire :lol:

Seems to be increasing in speed....it burns burns burns the ring of fire...the ring of fire.

Guest bimpy474

#safc team to face @Arsenal: Westwood, Celustka, Colback, Roberge, Diakite, Vaughan, Mavrias, Ki, Johnson ©, Fletcher, Altidore.

:spit:

He's actually spent a lot of money and made them worse than last season :lol:

#safc team to face @Arsenal: Westwood, Celustka, Colback, Roberge, Diakite, Vaughan, Mavrias, Ki, Johnson ©, Fletcher, Altidore.

Think they'll get something today. They are so fucking lucky.

Guest bimpy474

I would worry about their defence, if Arsenal are at it today i reckon they might get a few.

I would worry about their defence, if Arsenal are at it today i reckon they might get a few.

Can see arsenal not turning up, fluffing a lot of chances then they get a bit of luck at the other end and arsenal crumbling trying to get back in it. 1-0 Sunderland IMO, maybe 1-1.

Guest bimpy474

Can see arsenal not turning up, fluffing a lot of chances then they get a bit of luck at the other end and arsenal crumbling trying to get back in it. 1-0 Sunderland IMO, maybe 1-1.

Ah you're going with the Arsenal poop away day performance and them lot lucking a win or draw. I'm going with them falling apart (be funny like) :lol:

Ah you're going with the Arsenal poop away day performance and them lot lucking a win or draw. I'm going with them falling apart (be funny like) :lol:

Aye, it'll be one or the other. Maybe Ozil will boost them, but I can even see that fading if they don't get an early goal.