Sunderland

Nobody

It was harsh on the Mackems and we would be furious, but as ed209 says, in the refs defence it was quite a long wrestling match, and maybe given all the noise when something happens at the edge of the box- refs are going to blow while its happening outside?

thing is they know it's going to get worse with the run of games they've got, di canio knows this as well hence he's telling everyone they'll get better later in the year :lol:

if they get nowt at West brom, they could be well adrift later in the year.

Guest Howaythetoon

It doesn't matter how crap we are or how down we are but we will never be as shite as they are. Never. Even when we were a division below them we had better players and more going for us.

Altidore looked a handful yesterday, but for some reason he looks like he'll probably lose interest after a dozen games like most of their other foreign players.

He's about as average as it gets. Which makes him one of their best players ironically.

Altidore looked a handful yesterday, but for some reason he looks like he'll probably lose interest after a dozen games like most of their other foreign players.

He's about as average as it gets. Which makes him one of their best players ironically.

Never seen him before tbh, but I heard he wasn't up to much on here. That's why I was surprised he looked quite lively yesterday, but they look pretty uninspiring as a bunch.

Despite what this lot would have you believe, he's looked good for them this season. Not getting chances will make any striker seem weak, but he's getting into space, holding-up the ball well, and striking it well.

Despite what this lot would have you believe, he's looked good for them this season. Not getting chances will make any striker seem weak, but he's getting into space, holding-up the ball well, and striking it well.

Aye that's how it looked to me, but I assumed others have seen more of him so this must be a one off.

Nah he's shit, American Shola.

1 goal in 31 games in England. :mackems:

Nah he's shit, American Shola.

1 goal in 31 games in England. :mackems:

Murica though