Sunderland

Nobody

His only defence can be be he didn't have penetrative sex with her (as we don't know if he did yet). I'm not sure if digital or oral classes as sex legally.

That's not much of a defense :D

I know. Could be difference in the length of sentance though.

In the nonce stakes...I reckon, regardless of the outcome, he`s well on the way to overtaking Jimmy & Rolf as it stands alone.

Such will be the stigma surely only some Chinese pub team could possible consider taking a punt on him now.

(Might be still ok in the lower leagues of parts of Syria mind you)

Guest Roger Kint

In the nonce stakes...I reckon, regardless of the outcome, he`s well on the way to overtaking Jimmy & Rolf as it stands alone.

:lol: What?

It isn't exactly unusual for lasses under 16 to be engaging in sexual activity. But for a bloke almost twice her age to be pursuing her (when he has unlimited access to legal fanny in his position) is disgusting tbh.

oh dear - remember this

While the brunette beauty stood by her man throughout, her family was also a huge support when he was first arrested too.

Stacey's mum spoke out following his arrest in March last year, and told us: "Stacey and Adam are still very close and absolutely still together.

"He is 100 per cent innocent and we will stand by him. He hasn't been found guilty of anything.

"He is a great lad and has not done anything wrong. This is just a horrible situation ."

Guest Roger Kint

Hope he doesn't go to a Chinese pub team like Heake says, the smell of Chinese food seems to stir something in him so it's a recipe for disaster.

:lol: